Threat

[Bad Lands]

Raf stood in front of Xehanort.

"My student is only light. I'm sorry for no darkness." She bowed a bit. Xehanort smirked at her, "it's quite alright. I have my light and darkness ready. Eraqus doesn't like what I'm doing. I'm glad you're with me. You understand me best." She smiled at him softly. "Of course. We lost people and want to fix this broken world." He nodded, "of course."

"Momo is going to be my vessel. Have you found yours?" He turned around, "I haven't. I'm sure I'll manage to find one soon. Be ready for the Mark of Mastery today." "I'm always ready."

-

[Land of Departure]

Momo smiled as she exited the corridor with her old master, Raf. "Remember, Momo. You are now a master. I told you everything you needed to know. You are full of light, so you will need a darkness master to go with you. I balance out my friends." "Yes, Master Raf."

The two entered the building then went upstairs to the main area.

"Ah, Raf. It's a pleasure to see you again." "Same here, Eraqus. This is my now former student, Momo. She just became Master." Eraqus looked at Momo and smiled a bit. "You must be ready to have a comrade." "I am, Master Eraqus." "Good. You may explore as we start the exam." Momo smiled and nodded. "Thank you."

She soon went off.

/

Momo sat outside and looked up at the sky.

"Oh... I didn't know you were out here." She turned to see Terra. "I'm Momo. What's your name?" "Terra." He sat next to her and looked at his hands. "Are you ok?" "Not really. I have darkness in me." "I don't see the problem. Darkness isn't something you should be afraid of. You have more darkness than light, but that's ok."

"She's right, you know."

They stood up and turned around.

"Master Xehanort..." "Darkness is nothing to fear. And yet... how frustrating that Eraqus refutes its power." She bowed then went inside quickly.

Raf got to her and sighed. "Terra failed the exam, so you have no one to be the darkness master." "I'll be ok with the other light master." "If you say so. If anything happens, you go on your own accord. You can make your own decisions now." She nodded then heard the bell.

Terra ran in and passed them. She soon followed the brunette. They got next to Aqua. "What happened?" "I don't know. Why isn't Ven here?" She started to think a bit then shook her head.

Eraqus came back and the duo stood in attention. She stood there normally.

"That was my dear old friend Yen Sid. As you know, he is Master no more... Momo, has Raf told you this?" "Yes, sir." "Good. He still keeps a close eye on the tides of light and darkness. His counsel serves as signposts on the road we wielders of the Keyblade must walk. All the more reason, then, for concern-- for he tells me the Princesses of Heart are in danger. Not only from the forces of darkness, as you may assume... but also from a new threat-- one that feeds on negativity. Fledgling emotions that have taken monster form-- Yen Sid calls them the "Unversed"."

Eraqus looked at each of them. "As wielders of the Keyblade, you are tasked with striking down any who would upset the balance of light and darkness. The Unversed are no exception. I tried to pass this news onto Master Xehanort and Raf, but my repeated attempts to reach him have failed. I doibt there is any connection, and yet... this all troubles me." ""Master Xehanort/Raf is gone?""

"So here we are, I need you two to get this situation under control. Momo, will you--" "Of course. I need to find Master Raf. I'm going now. I'll see you around, Terra." She ran off quickly.

She got outside and summoned her Keyblade. She then made a corridor and went on in.