Prologue

Prologue :

Main characters:

Jennie Kim Manoban, a 28 year old beautiful gorgeous human. Shes one of the most highly paid runway model for Channel. Married to Lisa Manoban with 2 adorable children. Jennie is a super friendly and caring lady who always loves and protects her family, although she can be a little intimidating, and scary do not mess with her she can kill you with her cat eye look.

Lisa Manoban, 25 years of age a successful managing director of a business firm. One of the kindest and generous person you will ever meet. Shes married to Jennie Kim and helped her wife step by step through their pregnancy very supportive and commendably honest. Shes the big kid of the house after her 2 cute children. She is the only child, her mother lives abroad with her dad.

Ethan Kim Manoban is the 11 year old son of Mrs Manoban. He studies in senior high and is one of the brightest students, popular because of his good looks and charismatic personality with boyish charms he can make any girl weak at her knees. Hes got Jennie's eyes and watches over his mama Lisa following Jennie's strict orders, also taking responsibility over his younger sister. 

Nicole Kim Manoban is the 5 year old toddler who is super naughty but adorably cute who also is a spoiled one. She maybe small but dont underestimate her, or else you will be playing yourself. She has a smart sharp mind and looks after Jennie shes her mom's girl.  Learning about the big world in a loving family. 

Supporting characters:

Kim Family:

Mrs Kim the mother of Jennie, she is a wonderful and caring lady who manages the big Kim family keeping everyone united. Against the relationship of Jennie and Lisa. 

Tracy, 25 year old younger sister of Jennie. Shes bossy, caring and believes that shes the boss of the house. Shes friendly and funny but can be intimidating at first dont be frightened but shes only looking after her loved ones.

Noah, 20 year old younger brother of Jennie. He is a quiet boy who loves to stream on his gaming chanel, usually hangs out with his friends and is skilled at sports. Handsome, intelligent and Jennie's most adored. He rarely speaks to strangers and can be witty as you can ask for. 

Charlie, 15 year old teenage younger brother of Jennie.  He is super funny, very talkative handsome and active. He loves to spend time cooking and trying new things with his older sister Jennie. Jennie has spoiled him with gifts and he practically gets anything he desires for.

Manoban Family:

Justina, the grandmother of Lisa Manoban who looked after her granddaughter since a child as her daughter and her husband lived abroad. Very supportive of Lisa and Jennie's relationship. She has a great sense of humour and loves to gather friends and family, hosting events she has it all.

Pauline, best friend of Lisa Manoban they have been neighbours and ever since been closer than blood related sisters. Paula spent half her teenage life living with Lisa they share everything, no secrets are kept a good friend of Jennie too, she is a helpful auntie to both her best friend's children.