-9

JK POV:

I'm in English class with hoseok hyung and namjoon hyung I found English pretty easy but hoseok hyung seems to struggle with English a lot.
"Namjoon-ah please help me" hoseok whined for the 10th time. I honestly lost the count.

"Hoseok you keep asking the same question and when I answer it you keep denying my answer so how am I gonna help you" namjooHn burst out frustratedly making hoseok shut up.

"Jungkook-ah can you hel-" I cut him off as well and got up to leave the classroom to find my baby boy.

"Why am I even friends with y'all" Hoseok mumbled under his breath making me shake my head slightly and I exited the classroom with that.

I was walking to tae's classroom since it's break time of about 20 minutes. Walking through bunch of students isn't easy at all. Some were running in the hallway with the cleaning lady yelling at them, and some just in the hall talking with their friends I guess.

When I tried to pass them girls ran up to me making me want to punch every single one of them "jungkook oppar do you wanna hangout after school" one of the girls asked me pissing me off making me gag at that name.

Can this day get any worse I been pushing these girls for a whole fucking minute and I guess a luck was sent to me cuz they all left me a space to walk through after hearing a shout from my one and only good friend I have

"Girls leave him if you don't wanna end up in coma" y/n shouted I ran to her "I don't think I ever been this grateful to have a friend before" I let it out looking at the empty hallways only to get hit on the back of my head.

"What was that for" I asked angrily she just raised her shoulders and made I don't know face "cuz I feel like it"

"Where you going anyways" she asked confusedly "oh yeah have you seen taehyung"
"He's with Jackson in class A13" she said pointing to the class "who's Jackson?" I asked automatically getting curious on why taehyung is with Jackson when he barely talk to people other then us.

"Jackson the student consular" she hit my head again this time making me angrier when I already was angry about that Jackson guy.

"Yahhh seriously why this time" i said holding on the place she hit me for the second time "for being dumb" with that she ran away to where I came from probably to hoseok's class.

I continue walking and stopped in my track when I saw the sight in front of me.

Jackson was flirting with taehyung, My bun probably doesn't know that. He tapped tae's nose breaking the last straw with angry I slam the door open and stomp my feet with very angry look on my face to them.

"Kookie what are you doing here" taehyung spoke with his angelic voice making me calm down a little.

Jackson looked at me confusedly and looked back at tae with the same expression "who's he" he asked pointing at me "oh that's my best friend" he said looking back at Jackson.

I walked up to tae and pulled him up and wrapped my arms around his waist giving him the long hug I been craving for all day.

I smelled his addicting sense taking a long deep breath and inhaling it I wrapped my hands around his waist tightly giving him a hint of I have no intention on letting him go any time soon.

"Tae baby who's he" I asked glaring at that Jackson guy.

"He's my new friend, look he even gave me this lollipop" he answered excitedly showing me the lollipop JACKSON gave him "he's really nice too, he even helped me with my homework" he added waking my anger up.

I glared at Jackson to only see his his only smiled face turned to smirk "tae see you at lunch, I have to take care of something" he said leaving the classrooom with that ugly smirk on his face.
(Y'all I seriously love Jackson and he's smirk is not ugly at all, he's my bias with mark so clam down😅)

That tells me to keep tae away from that monster I know what he's trying to do.

-

I'm so sorry if this book is shitty, I'm just writing this out of my head and I'm honestly loosing interest for this book because I started a new book. So I'll try to end it quick😊.