-12

3rd person POV:

          Jungkook immediately called the others and told them what had happened and need to meet up at namjoon and jin's before heading to namjoon and jin's house himself speeding like his life depends on it which is.

"Jungkook calm the fuck down, don't just assume shit without actual proof" yoongi looked annoyed "Hyung he's probably hurting right now and you expect me to calm the fuck down" jungkook yelled pacing in the living room waiting for the police to track down tae's location.

Everybody looked at him blinking their eyes. "You need to admit the fact that your inlove with your best friend" y/n looked at jungkook blankly along with the rest of members he didn't even denied.

Jungkook frustratingly pulled his hair cursing under his breath. "Fuck ya looking at" jungkook immediately picked up the phone and opened his messages before dashing down to the car with everybody following behind him without questioning.

"Jungkook you can't just go and do anything without the polices consent" Jin warned "jungkook am serious don't do anything funny that would get you in trouble understand" Jungkook just speeded up more completely ignoring jin's lecture.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・other side・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・

      Taehyung gasped and woke up to cold water pouring on him. He breathed heavily before tears making down his pouf cheeks, fear washed over him immediately.

He looked at the same girl who hurted him before with Jackson next to her with guilty look on his face he was too scared to look at the poor boy hands tied up in the ceiling so he looked down in shame.

"Y-you-"
"Didn't I warned you before you little slut" Jennie landed a hard slap across taehyung's face leaving finger print on his honey skin. Taehyung just trembled tears running down on both of his cheeks.

"P-please l-leave me alo-" another slap landed on his other side of cheek making crimson red. "Since you fagot want dick up your ass that bad, then you should receive it" Jennie smirked before telling the men's in black to show tae what 'hell' means tae widen his eyes not knowing what Jennie said but goosebumps ran down his spine.

She made her way out with evil smirk across her face "you little bitch should've taken my warning seriously".

Jackson on the other hand couldn't bare to see tae get raped by these disgusting pigs. Jennie didn't say anything about raping they made a deal of her just to teach him a little lesson not anything serious like this.

He walked back in the room to see taehyung screaming clothes all torn up struggling to get away from them.
Jackson punched the guy who was about to unbuckle his belt making him fall back he punched every one of them.

"You bustard we made a deal" one of the guy's got up and aimed for Jackson but was kicked back at the door with loud boom. Making rest of the guys run out.

Jackson looked back at the boy in the corner shaking continuously he cured up in a ball with small hiccups jackson took small steps towards the boy in the corner but he whimpered trying to get away from him.

"Tae I promise I won't hurt you" Jackson said with obvious guilt in his voice. But he didn't blame him he would've done the same if he was betrayed by a close friend of his. He took few steps back to show him he was no harm to him.

Before tae could respond the police sirens were heard outside Jackson turned around but felt strong impact on his face before losing his balance and fall on the ground.

The rest of members ran inside going to taehyung in the corner "is okay your safe now okay breath" they hug the boy ensuring that he was saved and the rest was arrested.

Jungkook continue throwing punches on Jackson's bloody face with visible angry in his face. He looked intimidating tae whimpered loudly. Knocking jungkook back to reality.

He got off the passed out boy before running to tae pushing away the guys pulling him into a strong hug kissing his head.

But most unexpected thing happened instead of tae hugging back he pushed jungkook away looking down, jungkook frown hurt deeply. "What's wrong" he asked voice cracking.

Taehyung didn't had anything to say "jimin can you take me home" tae whispered his voice dry from crying so much his mind is just messed up so much right now that he just want to go home and rest.

Jungkook on the other hand was heartbroken by the boy's actions. He watched the tae's back disappeared in the dark as tears roll to his left eye. Rest of people in the room looked at him worriedly.

-