Introductions

Hey everyone, you can refer to me as Anneal and my pronouns are She/Her! I'm kind of new to shifting meaning I've known about it since October but I took a break from it and haven't succeeded in shifting quite yet. I have done a lot of research on Amino, youtube, and tik tok(not much on tik tok though, I know it isn't super reliable). 

      I found out about shifting on Tik Tok, I followed it for a bit and attempted it a few times, but it didn't work, so I downloaded Amino and joined some of the groups (I can link some in the comments or another post if someone wants). After Amino I got really busy so I took a break and then completely forgot about it. Now with the end of school approaching, I've decided to look into it again because I really need an escape. 

      I really struggle with visualization so for any others that also do I'll primarily be posting about non-visualization methods I have found and experienced symptoms from.

      I've decided to post this to help out other baby shifters and keep me motivated to continue my shifting journey. As I learn and grow I hope some of you will join me, educate me, and learn along with me. Feel free to link anything (Wattpad posts, Amino communities, YouTube videos, etc.) that has helped you and you think could help others. I also have a Tik Tok although it isn't about shifting, it's for my art check it out if you're interested (My @ is AnnealAura)!

      If any of you plan to stick around please leave your pronouns in the comments so I know how to refer to you! 

      For my next post, I will likely post a template of my shifting script (I'll be shifting to BNHA which I haven't seen talked about too often)