(BNHA) Script

Hey guys, gals, and all my other pals! I'm going to be posting a template of my script here, I have my script as google slides(Which is super helpful I would totally recommend) so I'll put a dash to signify the end of a slide and the start of another. 

      The reason I used google slides is so I could easily include photos, colorful themes and I could organize much easier, plus it doesn't feel like as much of a headache to read before attempting a shift because it's cut into portions and it has nice visuals. 

      Keep in mind that because I'm shifting to BNHA, not the whole script would work for everyone but there should be portions that work for everyone.

     Also, I might post my full script without it being a template so you can get some ideas of what to add for your background, quirk drawbacks and etc.

Shifting Template

Background-

A short paragraph of your life pre-UA or pre-villain life and how long you have been a UA student/a villain :

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 : 

𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 : 

𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓? 

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏? 

-

(For this next slide look up Webtoon Boyfriends character cards and use them as a reference for this template)

     I'd recommend you use picrew to customize what you want to look like if you don't draw, haha. After that, you can remove the background of the saved image and add it or just add it with the background it has. Here is the awesome picrew I used: https://picrew.me/image_maker/582810 It has lots of options and even hijabs which many picrews I have seen don't have. If you don't want to use that one there are many others on the picrew website I'd recommend you check out!

-

(Add this to it's own slide)

Appearance and Personality

-

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 : 

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 : 

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 (age too) : 

𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂 : 

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 (and pronouns) :