Chapter 6

'Okay. We'll start off with the simple stuff and work our way to the difficult stuff. Okay?' Cameron asked, as we walked into an upstairs training room. I nodded. 'Okay then. Let's start with just showing your power. Like this.' Cameron turned her hand so it was palm up and swirls of green grew out of it. Tiny leaves danced around her hand and daisy heads appeared on the pads of her fingers and thumb. I gasped in awe. 'So,' she put her hand down, 'hold out your hand palm up.' I held out my hand. 'Good. Now imagine blue swirls.' I closed my eyes and blue swirls soon covered the insides of my eyelids. 'Brilliant. Now imagine decoration. Any decoration that relates to water.' I pictured that along with the swirls. 'Now keep that image in your head, and open your eyes.' I opened my eyes and gasped. Swirls of different shades of blue were bursting out of the middle of my palm, tiny waterfalls fell out from under my nails and disappeared after about 10 centimetres and tiny pools of water gather on the pads of my fingers. I smiled. Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined that this would ever be possible, let alone I would be doing it! I put my hand down and watched all then blue and water fade away. 'Okay. Now is where it gets difficult...'