Chapter 1

A/N: I really feel like I should be writing something up here so uh- hi-

He moaned softly, the toy in him moving with his every breath, the cloth around his wrists tightening. He clenched his fists behind his back, shifting uncomfortably on the ground and dragging his knees closer together. 

"Kikuma" A familiar voice called to him, gently lifting his chin.

He looked down, too embarrassed to make eye contact with the man sitting in front of him.

"You can't jerk off."

'It's too hot in here...'  He thought to himself

"You can control yourself, can't you?" The man asked mockingly, shifting his weight on the chair.

"Don't avert your eyes, look at me."

His eyes immediately shot up, as he panted.

'Every time he gives me an order, my body becomes feverish.'

"Kikuma, 

Kneel."

He immediately dropped, his ass hitting the ground, and pushing the toy further inside of him. He gasped loudly, a shiver flying up his spine as he shut his eyes tightly.

'ugh.. why did I have to be a sub..'  He whined inside his own head.

The man pet his head softly. 

"Good boy"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How many times has it been now, Teranishi? You jump into fights without thinking! Consider where you are!!" The principal yelled.

Kikuma looked away, unconsciously touching the dark purple wound on his face.

"...Shut up, they started it. It was legitimate self-defence."

"YOU WENT TOO FAR! Three students were sent to the hospital today. Breaking someone's nose is too much!" The bald man continued to ramble.

"You're in school, something like this cannot be overlooked. Come with me."

"HEY, LET ME GO!" Kikuma spat.

"we're going to the infirmary, after that, you're changing dorms."

"HUH?! WHAT THE HELL- I'VE NEVER AGREED TO THIS!" He screamed as the man dragged him through the hallways.

"Yes, you just did!"

He slammed the door open.

"Excuse me, Kida-sensei. I'll leave the rest to you." Kikuma got pushed into the room as the door shut behind him.

"Son of a- WAIT!"

"You're Teranishi Kikuma, second year (grade 11), right? Let's treat your wounds first." Spoke the man behind him.

Infirmary doctor, Kida Madoka.

"...Don't need it"

"Now, now, there's something I need to explain to you. It won't take long, okay?"

Kikuma let the tension fall from his shoulders.

He looked at the man in front of him, examining him.

He wore a white coat over a dark gray turtleneck, and white, silk pants.

"Explain? If it's about the guys who beat me up, I don't care." 

"That's not it, it's about your body." Kida gave him a second to see if he'd react negatively, but he seemed to be curious about what the man had to say.