Prologue

~~~~

"Jen are you okay?!" Rosé tap Jennie's back because she's vomiting nonstop inside the plane. "Jen can you tell me the truth. Are you perhaps pregnant?" Nag tatakang tanong ni Rosé sa kanya.

"What?! Are you crazy Chae?" Jennie asked in disbelief.

"Jennie, I'm serious."

"I-I don't know..."  She stuttered.

~~~~

2 years later*

"Lisa, he's your son!" Jennie shouted because Lisa guards was dragging her out of the building.

"He's not my son! He's a bastard!" Lisa shouted to Jennie that made her heart broke into small pieces. "You leave me dumbfounded Jennie! Do you remember that? Without even telling me the reason why?! And then here you are coming back and saying some stupid joke to me that you have a son and I'm the father!!! Get out now or else..." Lisa warned Jennie.

Halos hindi na kayang lumakad ni Jennie dahil sa narinig niya mula sa babae. Hindi niya alam kung ano na ang dapat niyang gawin, pero ang nasa isip niya lang ngayon ay ang anak niya.

"But I'm telling the truth Lisa he's your son. If you want some DNA test I'll give it to you freely... Just please believe me." Jennie pleaded but Lisa turn her face and walk without turning back to Jennie.

Halos lumuhod na siya sa harap ni Lisa pero ni isang tingin ay hindi niya magawa. Ngunit iniisip pa din niya ang anak niya sa mga oras na ito.

~~~~

"Jennie, I want you to handle our company because our dear daughter doesn't like it." Mr. Park said to Jennie.

Mr. Park was really planning to make Jennie the CEO of there company after she finished her school and now the time comes. Mr. Park know that Jennie will handle it perfectly.

He knew Jennie could make the business industry more efficient and more wild. He don't need to doubt that. Simula pa lang alam na ni Mr. Park na may potential siya para dito.

~~~~

'I'll make you suffer this time Lisa because of what you did to us...' 

'I'll make my own story.'

'I will make you beg, just like what you did to me years ago. Be ready, I'll make your life like a living hell for my Revenge.'

~~~~

[A/N: balakayodyan! Basta taglish toh! Hehe sorry natagalan sa pag published nito. Make a comment kung ano ma say niyo.]