𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞

Requested by Allie8351

Rae opened her eyes a little. She scrunched her face up a little hearing a small noise, like a cry. She shut her eyes again thinking the noise was in her head, but they snapped open again when she heard heaving breathing. She immediately sat up, and turned to y/n who sounded like she was running a marathon. Small whimpers left her lips while her eyes were squeezed shut.

"Babe." Rae whispered. She gently placed a hand on y/n's shoulder and shook her a little. "Babe." She repeated, shaking her a little more roughly this time.

y/n shot up quickly with a gasp. She let out heavy breaths and reached to the side grabbing onto Rae's arm.

"I'm right here." Rae said softly, wrapping the arm y/n wasn't holding around her shoulder. "Are you okay?" She brushed y/n's hair out of her face. y/n's breathing slowed down and she turned to face Rae.

"Sorry." y/n mumbled quietly.

"No, it's fine. Are you okay?" Rae asked looking at her with worry.

"Yeah." y/n nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Rae asked.

"No, I'll just go back to sleep." y/n said.

"Are you sure?" Rae asked with concern. "You can tell me."

"Yeah, I'm sure." y/n nodded. "Will you just hold my hand till I fall asleep?" She asked sheepishly.

"Of course." Rae smiled.

The two laid back down. Rae kept one arm wrapped round her shoulder and the other held onto her hand. y/n cuddled into Rae's chest holding onto her tightly.

"Goodnight." y/n mumbled.

"Goodnight." Rae kissed her head.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜