Chapter 2

Gumnaam hai koi....Badnaam hai koi.......

Mahi was sitting in her room crying her eyes out, why does this always happens to her. She knows that Rishi and Riva will never listen to what people say but she does.

All these things went like a knife through her heart, made her feel that Rajput's will be better off without her

All these things went like a knife through her heart, made her feel that Rajput's will be better off without her. Maybe she should have refused for this marriage, atleat Rajput's would have been happier.

"Mahi, beta darwaava kholiye hum hain" Rakhi's voice pulled her out of her thoughts but she didn't move.

"Aap chali jaaye maa hame kisi se koi baat nahi karni" She replied sobbing.

"Lekin..."

"Please maa jaiye"

Rakhi sighed and left her alone as she buried her face in knees, crying all over again. Downstairs, Nirmala has somehow gathered everyone on the dinning since the party was called off, nobody has eaten anything.

Rishi was lost in his thoughts as Sameer sat down infront of him while Riva and Kareena served the three.

"Kya hua badi bahu? Mahi kahan hai?" Nirmala said making everyone turn in Rakhi's direction, who was standing their with a long face.

"Mahi ne kamre se bahar aane se mana kar diya hai aur kaha hai ki unhe akela chhod den hum sab" She said.

"Hamein bhuk nahi hai" Rishi said getting up from his place and going to one of the spare rooms.

Riva excused herself and followed her distreesed husband. She entered the room to find him standing by the window looking out, at the moon.

He feels helpless when things time like these arrive, he can't just throw Rajvansh's out of the equation they are important from administration point of view

But the behaviour they have towards Mahi angers him so much that he might have killed Yuvraj by now if he wasn't a Rajvansh.

He feels like he is tied up in chains, he has one priorty in life that is keep both of his loves happy but he always fails to fulfill it.