Chapter twenty

Peggy's pov

So today is new years eve and also the first time we are getting together as a group after angelica and Alex announced they were dating. I don't think it's going to be too awkward but I am worried about Eliza. I am currently getting ready. I'm wearing a yellow sweatshirt and some jeans. I am finishing up my makeup.

"Peggy hurry up" Angelica yells. Her and Eliza are done and ready to go while I'm still trying to get ready.

"I'm hurrying I'm hurrying" I yell back. I finish up my makeup and walk out to them.

"Well finally" Eliza says.

"Lets go" Angelica says. We walk to where our car is parked and start making our way to Jefferson's house. It's about a 15 minute drive and the ride is complete silence. When we get there the party is already in full swing. It is a huge mansion. It has two storiews and a ton of windows. I can hear the music from inside the car. Angelica parks and we get out.

"I'm going to text the boys" Angelica says. After a few minutes she puts her phone up.

"They are already inside so let's go" she says. We start walking up to the front door. The doors are huge oak doors. Angelica opens the doors and the smell of alcohol is overpowering. Angelica, Eliza, and I spilt up to look for the boys. I walk over to the bar where all the drinks are being served. I get a cup of some from of alcohol from the guy who is giving it out. I look around the bar some more but I can't find any of them. I start just wandering around hoping to bump jnto them. After walking around for five minutes I finally bump into John.

"Hey John"

"Hi peggs"

"Do you know where the others are we were trying to find you guys"

"No I haven't seen any of the guys since we got here"

"Ok let's go look for them" I say. John and I are walking around looking for the others. We find Laf and Herc first but then it's a while til we find anyone else. The party is getting wild and crowded. I can't go one minute without being bumped into. I put my drink down and decided that once we find everyone I will get another one. We find Eliza talking to Jefferson which is surprising because she never liked him and thought he was annoying. 

"Hey Eliza we have been looking for you" John says.

"Oh hey guys" Eliza says. She turns away from Jefferson to talk to us. Jefferson walks away to talk to someone else.

"Have you seen Angelica or Alex" I ask her.

"No I haven't let's look for them" she says. We go look and find them against the wall talking. We go over and talk with them. We have been here for about two hours when we hear sirens going off. 

"Holy shit the cops are coming" Laf says.

"Lets get out of here" Alex says. We start to make our way out of the house. People are rushing out. The sirens are closer now so we pick up the pace. John, Alex, Angelica, and I get spilt up from the restg of the group. We make it to my sister's car right when the cops show up. We climb in and start driving. We go across the road and wait for the others to give us conformation they are ok.

"I just got a text from Eliza and they said their fine" Angelica said. 

"Ok we will meet them at the dorms" I say.

We start our drive back. What a party.

Sorry for not updating wenesday I had my stuff taken away. I'm not updating on a schedule anymore I'm just doing it once a week at some point.