Community Cafe

Assalamu Alaikum everyone!

As a result of the gradual changes in Wattpad features, loss of things like 'forums,' 'newsfeed' etc, it's harder to get in touch and actually socialize with other awesome people on Wattpad. Therefore, the Islamic Fiction team would like to introduce you to our Community Cafe!

This is another initiative headed by us to encourage more connections and discussions within the Muslim Community. We can get together here and chill and discuss whatever we want to. This section is completely free-for-all. You can comment here, talk to other writers, get to know and expand your circle on Wattpad.

The team will be hosting discussion topics and connecting with everyone. The topics can range from writing to general news. As long as it is within the boundaries of Islam, any topics are welcome to be discussed.

If you want to discuss anything or talk about anything, drop a comment, and we will open up a chapter dedicated to those topics.

On some topics, our team may get together for a discussion. In others, we may invite other writers to chat about it. Of course, you are not be left out; join us in the inline comments and tell us all about your thoughts.

We're hoping to really get to know everyone and make many, many friends!