🍋 Niji; That voice of yours: (X reader)

•|HELLO THERE!!! So sorry for no posts for awhile,I got wrapped up into my course work and I'm still working on it so posts might be late for a bit,I promise I'll make up for it when my college is sent off for summer holidays! Hope you all have a amazing day! |•

----------

He was late.

He had slept in,trying to get rid of his hangover from the night before,celebrating a business deal Germa 66 had done,and Niji had gotten a little bit too drunk.

He sat up,yawning and running his fingers through his messy blue hair as his eyes darted around the room looking for his phone,which he luckily had placed on the bedside table.

Quickly grabbing his phone,he scrolled through the contacts and clicked onto Your Contact,placing his phone against his ear as he sighed

"Oh! Mr Niji Vinsmoke-"

"Y/N..."

The sudden voice of your Boss,sent shivers down your back,his voice...Oh god it was Alot deeper then it normally was.

And you figured out easily that he had just woken up,but you couldn't listen to his words,his voice just made your knees weak.

immediately you cling to the desk,biting your lip,catching your breath as your cheeks flushed red.

"OI,Y/N"

"Y...yes Sir?"

"I'll be late, I expect the Paper to be done and placed onto my desk...Oh and Sir? Thought I told you to call me Niji....Darling~"

You heard the deep chuckle,knowing he was having a joke with you,but still.

The effect of his voice on you,made your legs like putty,Your cheeks kept the red hue on them.

Quickly rushing to your office,sitting down,ignoring the throbbing that you felt as you typed up the paper he needed and sighed, printing it out.

Niji finally slipped out of his bed, slowly getting dressed in his Normal Navy suit,rubbing his blue eyes and slipped out of his room and down towards his car,before driving away to his office.

Walking in,Alot of his co-workers glancing over at him, whispering and giggles,Niji growled before heading towards the break room for a much needed coffee while you headed towards his office,the paper stacks gripped in your hand as you gently knocked,hearing the office was deathly silent,you pushed the door opened and saw the desk was way to neat and your Boss wasn't Sat at his desk "working"

Gently walking in,you glanced around at the blue painted walls and the large window showed off the beautiful city and buildings.

"Oi,Brat."

Your body shivered as your hands released and dropped the papers,whipping your head around to see Your Boss.

"M..Mr Niji....I..I'm sorry...I-"

"What are you doing in my office?"

"Y..you wanted me to drop my papers off, of the W..wire frame..for the new...website"

Niji chuckled and took a small sip of his coffee as he walked towards you,his eyes fixed onto your papers that littered the floor.

"Im sorry Sir,I didn't mean to drop it..."

Gently placing his cup down,his eyes glanced towards the city window with a smirk on his face

"Then pick it up"

The voice.

He hadn't fully gotten rid of the morning voice,but oh it sounded so good in person,quickly kneeling down and scooping the paper,neatly stacking them up and placing them gently onto the desk.