The revelations 12

Let's start new chapter

Acp sir : tumhare informer ne aisa kya kahaa jo tum etana pareshan ho gaye haan...

Daya sir : sir jis baat ka mujhe dar tha wahi hua hai ...

After hearing his statement all became confused and curious to know what has happened that made daya sir so upset...

But instead of all Acp sir, Salunke sir and Abhijeet sir had some understanding of what could be the reason behind his stress... maybe his informer must have told him, about ĺthe girls who are imprisoned, of those criminals or must have told about that under-covercops those caught by criminals...as soon as they think about under covercop they were also worried too much, and now they were hesitating to ask him, to know that reason for his tension ...

Here shreys was also became confused and curious to know what is the reason behind the tension of Daya Sir...But at the same time, she also got restless after seeing her Daya sir in tensed...she was hesitated to asking him directly so she waited for some time that someone tries to find the reason but nobody asked daya sir ... then she could not stop herself to ask him, what is the reason for his tension...

Shreya : sirrrr bataiye na...aakhir aisi kyaa baat ho gayi jisaki wajah se aap etane tension me aa gaye...

After hearing her question daya sir looked towards shreya...And as soon as his eyes fell on Shreya, that moment flashed in front of his eyes, in which she was looking at kavin sir holding his hand...which made him more jealous and angry...

Instead of answering her question, daya sir don't know why he narrowed his eyes, and looked at shreya with an angry look...and immediately turned his face to the other side for avoid any kind of eye contact .

Here Instead of getting an answer to her question, when she saw anger in Daya Sir's eyes ... she became shocked...and she got busy started into thinking that what would be the reason behind of his behavior...

Shreya pov : kya wo mujhse naraj (angry) hai ? But why... par maine toh aisa kuch poocha nahi jiski wajah se wo naraj honge, Nahi...nahiii, maybe yeh mera bhram (illusion) ho...ya phir yeh ho sakta hai ki wo informer ki information ki wajah se upset hai shayad isliye mujhe wo angrylag rahe hai...hummm i think yahi wajah hogi, but agar yahi wajah hai toh phir meri taraf dekhte hi unhone apana face doosari taraf turn kyun kiya?...matalab woh mujhse naraj hainnn...as soon as this thought came into her mind...she felt bad and tears were developed in her eyes...

Here daya sir took a deep breath to controlled his emotions and himself...And then he started thinking about what he had just done...

Daya sir pov : yeh mujhe kya ho gaya tha, maine aisa kyun kiya...agar woh kisi or ki taraf dekh rahi thi ya phir usaka hand pakadkar usase hasate hua baatein kar rahi thi toh mujhe etani takleef kyun ho rahi hai, mujhe etana fark kyun pad raha hai...yeh toh usaka personal matter hai ki woh jisase chahe baat kare..ya usaka hath pakade toh phir ...mai kyun jealous ho raha hoon...

After thinking it at all he once again moved his gaze towards her and found she was already staring him with tearful eyes...as soon as his eyes felt once again on her, the expression of his face change into softens ... but when he looked tears in her eyes... he felt pinch in his heart...then he realized his mistake that he became unnecessarily angry with her without any mistake...and the expression of his face change into guiltiness...

Here as soon as shreya saw the expression of guiltiness in her daya sir's eyes... She felt pinch in her heart and she immediately down her head because she did not want to see regret in her daya sir's eyes... then in few seconds she once again looked at him and gave him tearful smile to show him, there is no need to feel guilty, I did not feel bad at all...

Tu zindagi hai meriजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें