4.

i'm back bitches 🤪

Amina pov

"Dr. Gomez", someone yelled out.

I looked up from my paper work to see a nurse speed walking towards me.

I put down my pen to acknowledge her when she was in front of me.

"Is everything okay?", I frowned

"Um yes but Chris brown is here to see you", she said flustered.

I raise my eyebrow then roll my eyes. Nobody knows he's my baby father so nobody knows that I know him.

Until now of course.

"Where is he?", I picked up my paper work thinking about finishing it later.

"I put him in the break room since some people were starting to notice him", she replied nervously.

"That's fine thank you", I nodded curtly and walked over to the elevator.

Once I got to the second floor I noticed a few doctors and nurses just lounging around the area. Probably trying to get a picture with Chris.

I tried squeezing past the group but someone pushed me back.

I looked over to see it was Dr. Martinez, I hate that bitch.

"Excuse me I don't think pushing a pregnant women and working in a maternity clinic is very moral of you", I snapped.

She turned towards me in shock, "I a-apologize", she stuttered.

"And I don't accept, lead as an example for the RN's and nurses or leave this hospital respectfully", I pushed past her and pulled my pager from my pocket.

I clicked the security and chief button and waited a few seconds until they clicked me back.

That meant they were coming.

I pushed a few more nurses before I was able to get into the break room and lock the door.

When I turned around I seen Chris sitting at the table with his feet kicked up and a smug look on his face.

"I don't like you why are you here", I put my hands on my waist mugging him.

Me and Chris got into an argument a few days ago because I asked him when he was going to tell his girlfriend that he was having a baby. I insisted she deserved to know but he said he'll tell her when he was ready.

I didn't like that so I told him to leave and then he got mad saying it wasn't my problem to deal with.

"I broke up with her", he admitted.

"Congrats", I turned around to open the door.

"Wait I'm sorry", he blurted out while jumping off the chair towards me.

Still turned around I silently cheered to myself and then turned back around with a straight face.

"I'm listening", I sat down in the chair across from him and folded my arms.

"You were right, eventually I would've got caught and it would've made the situation worse then it needed to be.", he paused taking a deep breath before speaking again.

"So I told her and of course she was mad but I brought up the fact that she was stealing from me and then broke up with her".

It was quiet for a few seconds before I broke the silence, "damn I know she gon miss that superstar dick", I blurted.

He snapped his neck in my direction with his eyes wide open, "yo you? gotta go", he gestured to the door.

I threw my head back laughing at his stupidity.