1.

Amina Viviane Gomez in the media

Amina pov

I pulled up in front of the club anxious as hell. How did I even allow myself to end up in this situation I thought.

I was so dumb I honestly want to cry right now

Probably pregnancy hormones already

I took a deep breath ready to hop out the car. I took my key out the ignition and grabbed my purse out the passenger seat.

As I hopped out the car and locked it I immediately wanted to just leave and forget about this whole thing.

But I knew that wouldn't be fair, he deserved to be in this baby's life.

I walked up to the entrance where the bouncer stood letting everybody in.

As soon as he seen me he smiled, "hey what are you doing here party animal?".

"I actually am meeting someone, I won't be long if you don't mind?".

He nodded eagerly, "of course not take all the time you need".

I thanked him quickly and rushed inside as soon as soon as he pulled the door open.

Now you guys might be wondering why he so nice to me, to keep the story short I helped save his brother from committing suicide. That's another story for another time.

As I entered the club the smell of alcohol and sweat immediately hit my nose making me slightly gag.

I looked around the club looking from when I heard a lot of females screaming.

I looked in their direction to notice them all looking up while waving their hands, purses and even panties?

I followed their gaze and ended up seeing him.

The man who impregnated me

The man who I had a one night stand with

The man who took my virginity

Chris Brown.

flashback Amina's pov

He tore my dress off and started attacking my neck with hickeys making me moan softly.

Chris started walking while kissing my lips forcing me to walk backwards and fall on the bed.

He stopped kissing me and started traveling down my neck to my chest leaving more hickeys in his wake.

When he got to the middle of my breasts he moved to my right nipple and swirled his tounge around it making me moan in satisfaction.

As he pleased my right titty with his mouth he fondled my left nipple occasionally switching sides.

After he was done showing love to my breasts he started leaving kisses down my stomach until he reached my pussy.

He smacked and gripped my thigh and said, "look at me now", with a husky tone.

He demanded it with so much authority I couldn't do anything but oblige.

Chris slowly reached down onto his knees until he was faced with my treasure.

He kissed it softly making me whimper, "stop teasing me", I whined softly.

He ignored me and kept pecking my other set of lips until he finally decided to pull my panties off.