S1mple x ZywOo

My name is Zywoo.From the moment I was born, I remembered I was trained as an assassin. It was tough, but my master was a stern but just master. Still, sometimes I would lay awake in bed and hope that one day, I would find my parents and that we could be a family together again. My master told me that if I survive my first mission, he would help me find my parents.And so I did my first mission (it was easy, it only required me to kill a family of two with a car bomb). And so my master tried to find my parents. But they were already dead.I realized I was all alone in the world. I was all alone now, I thought back to happier times... ...but it didn't change the fact I was now alone. All alone.All alone except me and my master. My master's organization was employed by an illustrious person: S1mple. And one day I came back from school.I came into the assassin's farmhouse"Master," I said, "I'm so tired of having to go to school. Everyone's a poser there." Hush, little child," he said, "I have a new mission for you!"Oooh great!" I said with joy, "I'll get right on it!" It is very simple," the master said as he showed me the map of the cave I had to infiltrate. "First, you need to say a passphrase to a guard there. When he says Wisdom, you say Goody Two-Shoes."Alright, I can do that," I said as I wrote it down."And then you need to sneak through the hallways, into the kitchen where a maid has prepared a poisonous Apple juice."Right, easy," I said."And then you need to give it to Jame, and then it will kill him."Jame?! I said surprised."Yes, we are contracted to kill Jame."But Jame is a great awper!"Hush little boy. You have been trained as an assassin to kill people. This must be done."Ok Master," I said in great turmoil. Because the Master didn't know that... in fact... I was in love with ---Zywoo stopped and gazed into space.Oh no.It was happening; He couldn't help thinking about S1mple again. He tried not to. Desperate to avoid the thoughts that could not be, no, - would not be held back.But like dozens of unstoppable sphinxes they came creeping forward till they filled His brain; S1mples smile shined like water, as impressive as a skyscraper, it filled the tower and Zywoo was helplessly but willingly absorbed into them.S1mples eyes were like earth. If you rolled them they would go quite far.S1mples legs were like a giraffe. Straight and tight.S1mples chest was like a Knights. Powerful and impossible to ignore.How could Zywoo not be helpless in the face of that?. Zywoo snapped out of it. But the thoughts of S1mple would be back. Would He be able to resist next time?---And so I prepared my mission. I felt really bad. and I had only met each other once. It was at prom night. I was dressed magnificently. And ... gosh, now that I think of my heart starts beating more rapidly.But anyway, so I met there. "Hello," I said."You look nice," said."Thank you, you look great too," I said."Oh, I don't mean your clothes," said, "I mean your soul. I can look into your soul. That's my power. And I see you are unlike anyone else here."Everyone else here is pricks and posers," I said."Yes, but you're even more special. Maybe... maybe..." said."Maybe what?" I said. I remember my heart beating very rapidly then."Maybe you fulfill the prophecy!"The prophecy?!" I said with anxiety."Yes, the prophecy. It states that I should mary the person who fulfills the prophecy."Oh my god," I said."I know right!" said."But how do you know who fulfills the prophecy?"When they have the power of awping."Oh gosh, I remember myself thinking back then. Master told me never to tell anyone, but I did in fact have awping!"I don't know anything about that," I said."Oh well," said, "too bad. Because you, Zywoo, you look like exactly the sort of person I'd love to marry."And then Jame left. What will I do now? I thought when I did the things my master told me to. Shall I fulfill my master's obligation, or shall I show that I am the one they're destined to marry?---Interlude: Zywoo was finding it really hard to concentrate on this movement his thoughts kept trying to think of S1mple. Despite what was happening, it was hard to focus!-------And then, at the worst possible moment. It happened. Again.Zywoo gazed at S1mple.It was impossible to resist this time. Like a dragon, Zywoo was pulled towards S1mple. It was like an ambush in a war. It was like a chainsaw piercing through His heart. It was like magnets.There was no resisting. No mercy. No longer anything else mattered.S1mple looked shocked and then...and then...not shocked. He had known all along.Of course. How could Zywoo have been so stupid? Those long looks at each other, the times they gazed at the stars together, the candle-lit dinners.It wasn't just friendship. It never was. It was more and S1mple had known all along."I knew," S1mple said."oh," Zywoo said, realizing all this for the first time.But there was more...S1mple wasn't pulling away. He was pushing tighter. Holding Zywoo like a wild tiger.At some point, their clothes came off.They got ripped in the process of the pashioning He didn't care. This is what He had needed for so long. too long. May. maybe more.But this was now. Zywoo and S1mple together at last!They canoodled like lovers and made love.Afterward, they looked at each other longingly.But they knew they must leave.They didn't want anyone to see.Zywoo took one last look at S1mple."Goodbye, my snuggly one" Love you too, my one and only Zywoo" And then they departed.---So I sneaked in and did what the Master told me to do. It was easy.But when I came to the room with Jame, I hesitated. I could not put the poisonous pan-galactic gargle blaster down. was just too dear to me! I loved.But that moment of doubt became my downfall. As Jame turned around and looked me right in the eyes.Zywoo? said.My breath stopped, my heart was about to explode and my eyes welled up. "It's not what you think!" I said.But of course, it was what thought. I was an assassin. I had to accept it."Oh my god, Zywoo, not you!" cried out. Tears welled up in her eyes and soon they came flooding down her cheek. "Nooooo," Jame said, "I LOVED YOU!" "I LOVE YOU TOO," I cried out while I threw the poisonous white spirit on the floor. "LET'S BE TOGETHER FOR ALWAYS." OK!"It is S1mple who is behind this assassination!And so Jame told the army to arrest S1mple."I love you so much," said Jame. "I love you too," I said.BLAM BLAM!I looked down at my chest and saw blood welling up from my chest."NOOOOOO," said the Jame!One of the guards had shot me!Urgh," I said, "HhuuuuuI love you!" I love you too!" said and rushed over to me. "I don't want to live without you!!!"Don't worry, I'll get better..." I said as I felt the life leaving me." Nooohoooohoooo," said "At least I'll die," I said with my last breath, "knowing that someone loved me." HuhhHUHUHHUH," cried. And that day became known in the country as the Day Of Love, remembering the death of Jame's one true love. Me.