Chapter 3

I stood there frozen as they laughed and ran towards me. They were about a foot away and I stated running the other way. I know it's a bad idea but maybe just maybe I could get away. But I was wrong. They easily caught up. I was grabbed by the hair and pulled back by one of the guys. I looked up and saw it was Kian. He pushed me on the ground and I groaned, as I landed on my knees. Then Jc came over and kicked me In the ribs. I already knew it was going to leave a bruise. Then Trevor my own brother (who was laughing the whole time) came over and punched my in the gut three times. They called me many nasty names that I wouldn't like to repeat as they did this. But I just sat there groaning and took the pain. I mean I probably deserved it they always said I did. The last one was Sam who was always last slapped me and also punched me in face and gut. The only one who didn't do anything was Connor he never did anything or said anything. He just kind of stood there awkwardly. Whatever he probably hated me as much as the others did. They finally walked away to Sam's house laughing. After moaning on the ground for 10 minutes I got up and walked home. My mom was surprisingly still there and when I walked in an came and almost hugged me. When she saw my outfit she was shocked.

Cliffhanger.... I am going to start ending chapters with cliffhangers.

Authors Note:

Please like, comment, subscribe, and vote after reading this. Also sorry if I don't update everyday. I am a dancer, so I have that 2 days a week. I will try and update tomorrow and maybe Friday. Then not over the weekend because I will be at my grandmother's and she doesn't have WiFi :(. Also I have a lot of homework so if I don't update tomorrow then it might be a while. Sorry but please don't stop reading. Also thanks for the reads it means a lot especially because it's a new story and it probably sucks. But anyway thanks for reading this if you read all of it.

Thanks for reading lovelies!!!!!!