Chapter 11

OMG!!!! I have more than 900 reads!!! Thank you all so much, you guys are amazing!! I love you!! Here is a chapter just for you guys! Enjoy!
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Ross's POV

I woke up today and saw that Laura was still asleep, so I decided to just get up and take a shower. So, I got some clean clothes and hopped into the shower.

After 10 minutes of showering, I got out and dressed into a white shirt that has WTF on it, some dark denim jeans, my gray Nike shoes, my Chicago Bull's hat, and my sunglasses cause I decided to go out and look around Paris and ask Laura if she wants to go with me. I walk outside the bathroom and see Laura at the door talking to someone, I walk up to her and touch her shoulder, she turns around and sees me and says "hey" and kisses my cheek. I say "good morning" to her and see who's at the door.

I swear my anger boiled up when I saw him there, "what are you doing here, Alex?" I say to him angrily and he replies "well, it's nice to see you too, stepbrother" then I hear Laura ask "oh, he's your stepbrother?" I then just keep giving a death glare to Alex while he gives me a evil smirk and I reply to Laura's question, "yeah, he is. But he will never truly be family" then Alex ask one of the stupidest question ever that he knows the answer to but just wants me to say it "why is that, Ross?" And I answer with venom in my voice "because you hurt my best friend with your hurtful words and not to mention you almost killed me!" He then smirks again and says "well, accidents are accidents, Lynch" I then say "so, cutting off my breaks in my car, so I can't stop and also using a knife and plunging it in my stomach is an accident?" He chuckles and was about to say something but then I hear a very familiar voice yell "omg, Alex!" And I see my other best friend, Leah, run up to him and jump on him and hug him. "Leah? What are you doing with Nickles?" I say to her as I point at both of them after they stop hugging, "well Ross, Alex here is my-" she then gets cut off by him and he says "boyfriend" and Leah nods.

I then woke up when I feel someone shake me and then someone ask "can I just slap him?" I then open my eyes and get up, I look around and see Laura, Leah, and Alex looking at me. "What happened?" I ask as I rub the back of my head, "well, after Leah told you I was her boyfriend, you fainted like an idiot" Alex explains and chuckles at the last thing he said. Leah then slaps Alex's shoulder and Laura ask me "are you ok?" I look at her and nod my head, "I just want this idiot to leave" I say looking at Alex and he just gives me a death glare, "look Ross, I know you and Alex never had the best pass but can you just be nice to him for a little while?" Leah ask me and I look at her and sigh, "I guess so" I say and Leah looks at Alex and without her even having to talk to him, he just nods his head and says "ok, ok, I'll be nice."

End of POV

Laura: Ross, can you please tell me what is happening here?

Ross: ok, me and Alex are stepbrothers, Leah is one of my other best friend, its obvious I hate Alex with all my guts since he wanted to kill me by stabbing my guts, and now I have to be nice to him because he's dating Leah

Laura: ok now this is making sense

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Omg!! Thanks for the reads!! Now here is another chapter! I'm so sorry its so short, but I need your help here!! It's so hard to make more chapters because I have no more ideas!!! Please help and comment ideas!! Love you!!!

Peace out Raura scouts!!✌