-Lunch Time (No one's PoV)-

It was now time for lunch and everyone was flocking out of the classroom to quickly get to lunch All but one, Bakugou. He never ate lunch not that he was starving himself but that he didn't like to eat at school in front of people and around people who do nothing but hurt him. He was resting his head on his desk when he felt a tap on his shoulder he looked up to Deku giving an innocent smile "Hey Kacchan, long time no see, ay?" Bakugou was close to tears just hearing his old nickname again. "U-um. . .D-i-id you need s-om-ething?" he asked looking back down at his desk. "why so shy? it's just me no need to pretend!" Bakugou looked up with confusion plastered on his face "oh come on you don't think I wouldn't say something about the sudden change, did you?" he asked with a smirk on his face "Well no. . .b-but. . .uh. . ." the blonde had no idea how to respond he couldn't just tell him 'yeah I just stopped wanting a quirk y'know cause I just hate everything about it and wanted to feel your pain haha'

     Deku waited for a bit for an answer but only got a distressed Bakugou with a sigh he went to the door and told his friends to come in. Bakugou looked up from his hands and saw them come in and stare at him he was uncomfortable 'where are they?' he thought while looking at the clock. He wasn't alone during this time usually he had 2 friends who sat in the classroom with him. Just as he was about to leave to head to the bathroom his friends walked in to see the situation. "Hey Bakugou! Sorry we took so long, Todoroki just had to have his cold soba" Mina jokingly said walking towards where Bakugou was.

      "so. . . .um. . .this is just awkward-" Mina spoke over the awkward silence that had come upon them. The group just nodded until the blonde girl toga replied "so do you guys wanna like play some sort of game till lunch is over?" while stuffing her face with some of the schools food she got. "SURE" the pink skinned female replied excitedly for the first time someone actually wanted to play games. "Bakugou please play with us" Mina practically begged the ash blonde. Bakugou gave her a shy smile and replied with a mumbled 'ok' she then asked Todoroki who just nodded his head. Soon they all played two truths and a lie. "Do you wanna go first Toga?" Mina asked looking at her as she smiled and replied "sure!" she sat and tapped her finger on her chin while she thought of something "I'm lesbian, I like birds, and I have a crush!" she stated everyone thought well except for the villains they already knew the answer to this. Bakugou raised his hand. "Y'know you don't have to raise your hand right?" toga giggled out. Bakugou just blushed in embarrassment "ok and um the lie is. . that you have a crush?" he asked. Toga gasped "How did you know?!" Bakugou responded with a shrug. "welp you guessed correctly so it's your turn!" Bakugou thought for a moment "um . . . I'm 5'7, I like spicy food, and I like horror movies" 

     Deku was the first to respond "you're not 5'7" Bakugou shook his head 'no' Mina then spoke "you don't like horror movies?!" Bakugou sheepishly smile and nodded 'yes'. "Not surprised" Todoroki said. "how is that not surprising?!" Mina basically shouted. "well that one time we had a movie day in class it was revealed that we were going to watch a horror movie Bakugou asked if he could leave" Mina thought about it for a moment and then just nodded. 'how did I not get that right? He doesn't look 5'7. . .He is slouching though so it makes sense, but he doesn't like horror movies? that's shocking. . .' Deku thought

     After lunch was over they all found out more about each other and became sort of like friends.