Chapter 1

disclaimer: these are headcanons.

Karl leaves his home to go to the park with his buddy Alex. They sit down on the park bench and start talking.
"So, Karl, hows life being gay in this day and age?" Alex asks, stopping the hand coming towards his head. "Shut the fuck up, Alexis!" Karl exclaimed, Alex then giggles.
A cute boy with a grunge looking outfit walks past them. Karls eyes instantly lock to him with his face red. Alex snaps his fingers to get Karls attention. "Earth to Karl!" He smirks and gives that one look to him. Karl punches Alex's shoulder and looks away.
"Ready to leave Karl?" Alex asks him while getting up. Karl looks at him then nods. He gets up and starts walking on the dirt path kicking rocks along the way. He looks at Alex and starts rambling about the boy. "Dude he was so cute! His outfit was amazing and his side view was so perfect! I hope he's there tomorrow so I can meet him!!" He starts happy stimming and giggling like a 14 year old at a sleepover. Alex shakes his head while smiling. They finally get to their house with Karl still rambling. Alex unlocks the door, taunting Karl to get him to shut up. He finally stops taunting the tall one and gets on the couch. Karl stops at the island to get a cup of water. "What do you think his name is?? Is it like Chad or something cool like Ace?" He says while overfilling the cup.
"I don't fucking know, and I quite frankly don't care" Alex replies while fidgeting with something. Karl farrows his eyes then walks up to him. He takes the thing out of Alex's hand. "You're so mean to me!" Karl says, smirking and taunting the mean one. He gives it back and flops on the couch.
"What a day." Alex teases Karl while laying his head on the other ones shoulder.