Masky song

Masky singing:10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 Ready or not here I come let's take a look at this situation I'm on a hunt for your location and while you're waiting there you're getting kind of scared but I fall in love with my little flirtation let me make it clear you see my dear I'm the best at this game cause I hear the fear thumping in the dark the beating of your heart and I can't stand our time apart! Carmen Sandiego I found her didn't take long for her fear to get louder thumping in the dark the beating of you heart WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! come out come out I know where you are! the pounting is so loud from the beat of your heart! it gave you away right from the start so come out come out I know where you are the sun goes down as the clock goes round and the wind starts howling as the dark surrounds as things are getting worse your body feels the curse it pulls you deeper down until my words begin to blur it's here that you find a fear divine that will make you go insane if it get the time something in the dark the beating of your heart I'm gonna tear apart WOAH! OH! OH! come out come out I know where you are! the punting is so loud from the beat of your heart! it gave you away right from the start! so come out come out I know where you are! I_KNOW_WHERE_YOU_ARE WOAH! OH! OH! come out come out I know where you are! the pounting is so loud from the beat of your heart! it gave you away right from the start so come out come out I know where you are!...

Sally and Lazari hiding behind me..

My p.o.v Really masky you scared Sally and Lazari..

Masky p.o.v Sorry sally and Lazari..

Sally and Lazari p.o.v It's okay masky..