Laughing Jill song

Laughing Jill singing:There only two types of people in the world the ones that entertain and the ones that observe well baby I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girl don't like the backseat gotta be first I'm like the ringleader I call the shots, call the shots I'm like a firecracker I make it hot when I put on a show I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins spotlight on me and I'm ready to break I'm like a performer the dance floor is my stage better be ready hope that you feel the same all the eyes on me in the center if the ring just like a circus when I crack that whip everybody gonna trip just like a circus don't stand there watching me follow me show me what you can do everybody let go we can make a dance floor just like a circus there's only two types of guys out there ones that can hang with me and the ones that are scared so baby I hope that you came prepared I run a tight ship so beware I'm like the ring leader I call the shots, call the shots I'm like a fire cracker I make it hot when I put on a show I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins spotlight on me and I'm ready to break I'm like a performer the dance floor is my stage better be ready hope that you feel the same all the eyes on me in the center if the ring just like a circus when I crack that whip everybody gonna trip just like a circus don't stand there watching me follow me show me what you can do everybody let go we can make a dance floor just like a circus let's go let me see what you can do I'm running this like, like like a circus yeah like a what like, like like a circus all the eyes on me in the center if the ring just like a circus when I crack that whip everybody gonna trip just like a circus don't stand there watching me follow me show me what you can do everybody let go we can make a dance floor just like a circus all the eyes on me in the center if the ring just like a circus when I crack that whip everybody gonna trip just like a circus don't stand there watching me follow me show me what you can do everybody let go we can make a dance floor just like a circus..

Me looking at LJ..

Sky looking at LJIL..