Beauty of Revenge (Starring You and Mindless Behavior) [Upgraded]

Soft-like-baby snore echoing into the big bedroom, the Victorian style bedroom. a small limp on the queen-sized bed, hearing the door crack open.

   Window curtains flew away, letting rays flying all around the bedroom. then heard the soft groaning from under the thick blanket. Turned out the small limp on the bed is a girl named [YourName].

   Of course, you're waking by your Russian-American maid, Azuela. She picked you off the bed. She kept pushing you into your bathroom so you can take a nice and warm shower. after the morning routine, you walked down on long and big staircase, you turned right and went straight in dining room.

   You sit on your grandfather's chair, you began eat the breakfast that chief of the house cooked for you. the butler, Mr.Walgree, your favorite British butler, the father role model, and your supporter. He gave you a newspaper, then the special mail from government, and opening then reading:

   To the FBI secret agent of Ms. [YourLastName],

  Hello Ms. [YourLastName], we've received a serious complaint from the group, a complaint was reported the group are in the threaten situation. the problem is they're not feeling protective by previous secret agents, you're been selected by the group's manager. Please take a mission we believed you can complete.

  We the Governors are counting on you.

Signed by Government of Maine.

   "A group? Huh? Who is the group they are talked about?" You muttered at the letter. You got up and walked off the dining room, and pasting the sitting room, then the library to your office. You went to stand front of bookcase and pulled the blue thick book, the bookcase reveals itself the hidden door. You went in and walked down to the secret cave where the secret agents always training in their own cave.

   You walked towards the computer desk, and gave the letter to Mr. Walgree, he read and smashing the keyboard fast as he entered the website of FBI.

~TO BE CONTINUE~

  Read more if you're interested in this story.

~~Author's Letter~~

All edited by the rightful author