𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠||𝐵𝑜𝑘𝑢𝑡𝑜

This was a request from one of my friends. I will not be putting her @ out due to personal reasons but I hope you all enjoy this chapter <3

Bokuto and you have been dating for quite some time now. He's the sweetest and most caring boyfriend you've had! When you're upset or angry he will come to the rescue with presents.

Today was a very special day for you and Bokuto. It is your first anniversary! "He must have something special for tonight. What can it be? Maybe a romantic night in a hotel room or a fancy dinner!" You daydreamed in class.

A snack on your desk brought up by the teacher had woke you to your senses. "Y/n pay attention this is very important." The teacher sighed walking back up to the front of the class.

You could hardly wait for tonight and you haven't even seen Bokuto yet. He didn't walk you to school due to the rain so your mother brought you.

Finishing a few of your classes already and you haven't seen Bokuto at all. 'Maybe he's sick? He didn't text me or anything.'

After school, you walked straight to his house and knocked on the door. No one answered. This time you knocked harder making sure the neighborhood could hear you knocking. Still no answer. Worry started to wash over you. You couldn't help it anymore, putting your hand on the doorknob and opened the door with ease. 'It's already unlocked?'

You looked around noticing no one in sight you hurried to Bokutos room and opened his door.

"Hmm what underwear should I wear? The one with dinosaurs or the camo ones? Oooo or plain ones." Bokuto was standing in front of his bed with only boxers on.

"Bokuto what the hell are you doing?" you sighed a sigh of relief.

"Hmm oh hey baby! I'm just picking out a pair of boxers to wear tonight." he walked towards you hugging you.

Keep in mind tt you had never seen Bokuto naked or just in shorts. Your face was flushed feeling Bokutos warm body against yours.

"Bokuto you have no clothes on..." you try the push him away but his grip on you is too strong.

"I know..." he smirked at you and whispered into your ear, "you keep looking down there. Do you want me that badly~?" his deep chuckle sends shivers down your spine.

His hands start to travel down your hips to your ass giving it a tight squeeze. You moan lightly into his ear low enough for him to hear.

"Bokuto is your parent's home..?" you looked at the ground away from his eyes.

"No, why do you have something in mind?" he smirks his hands traveling up your shirt. You gasp feeling his hand cup your breasts underneath your bra.

"Bokuto..!" you try to pull away but his mouth is already attached to yours. His lips start traveling down your jawline. The next spot was your neck.

He bites gently enough to leave a mark on your neck and a moan escaping your mouth. Bokuto knows your favorite spots and where to tease at just right. Your body at this point is radiating off of each other. Who knew Bokuto could be this hot towards you?

A deadly ringer went off just as it was getting to the good part. Bokuto sighs and detracts himself from your neck and walks towards the ringing noise. Leaving you standing there in complete shock.

"Hey, did you get everything set up for tonight?" Bokuto asks. "Okay great. Thanks! I owe you big time!" Bokuto hangs up the phone and walks towards you.

Your body is just inches away from each other. His hot breath on your side. He comes closer to your ear and whispers... "I'm going to need you to change into something for dinner and after~" he chuckles deeply into your ear sending shivers down your spine. You had never really experienced Bokuto in this sexy way.

He takes a few steps back and says, "Because after dinner we are going to be doing some serious business. And this time no interruptions..."

Sorry about the late/short chapter but I have a summer job now so I haven't had much time to keep up with this book. But I will continue it!