𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔||𝑁𝑜𝑦𝑎

Noya is the sweetest and most enjoyable person you have ever met. Since you, two were in the same classes and we're friends throughout middle school you had developed feelings for the tiny boy and so did he. Soon or later you guys started to go out.

It's been 5 months now, you and noya we're now second year's. He's on the volleyball team and you just do your own thing.

Sadly Noya spends most of his time dedicated to volleyball and his teammates. The only teammate of his that you've met was Asahi and he was an angel. Much more collective than Noya for sure.

But today, oh was the big day! Noya and his volleyball are going up against Aoba Johsai. They went up against them before and lost but this time you could feel it in your bones, that this time is going to be different!

Noya begged you to come and watch them play but you told him it was too far away and your mom would not let you go. "Come on pleaseeeeee." Noya rested his head on your shoulder. "Noya I wish I could but you know I can't." You collected your things and started to walk away. "I know I know but something else is on that day~" He's right it's going to be your guy's 6 month anniversary. That's half a year and Noya likes to celebrate every month.

"Our 6 month anniversary I know... I wish k could be there to cheer you on and celebrate but maybe another weekend yeah?" You looked up to him and cupped his face with your tiny hands. He leaned in a little closer, but you only kissed him on the cheek. Noya looked at you surprised. "Oi! I want a real kiss now!" Noya was upset because you only kissed him on the cheek.

Noya took matters into his own hands and pulled you in for a kiss. Thank God you two were behind a building at school or else you two would get in trouble and be picked on by your friends.

"Okay, Noya now I have to go. I have a huge test and I need to go study." You tried to push his face away from yours but he wouldn't budge.

"Hmm okay! But this is the last time I see you before I leave for the game...and if we win then we have to go on to the next game." Noya sat his head on top of yours stroking your hair softly.

"Call me every night after the game and ill answer okay?"

"Okay, I will!" Noya jumped up excited.

"Okay, bye Noya~" You gave him one last kiss before walking away from him. Let's just say he was shell-shocked and wanted more..

*The Next Day*

Today is Noya's big game! You looked through your closet picking out the best outfit. It wasn't going to be too cold. So you picked out a white crop top with some baggy jeans and some sneakers. You also added jewelry and a bucket hat. You tried to dress up since after the game you were going to go on a date with him.

'We just arrived at the court! It's huge and everything looks so clean.' A text message popped up on your phone.

'Okay have some but don't exhaust yourself too much before the big game!' You laid your phone down and continued to get ready for the day. Putting on make-up and all that jazz.

You decided to travel on the bus since your mother and father were busy this week. The bus ride was long and uncomfortable. Was it because of the way you were dressed? Speaking of you have never dressed like this in front of Noya. You guys are together a lot but most of it consists of study dates, picnics, and just watching movies at each other houses. Which required an oversized t-shirt and some pants.

The bus ride stopped, you got off and looked at the huge school/stadium. Noya was right this place was huge and clean.

You could see people already swarming and getting tickets. You hurried over to get a ticket and a nice seat. Noya and the others were practicing on the court. You lowered your head and kept your bucket hat on so no one would notice you.

But that didn't work..

"Y/n?" Yachi called from a few seats over.

"Yachi is quiet..!" you covered her mouth and sat next to her. "I'm surprising Noya." You looked away from her staring at the court watching your little boyfriend jump around.

"Aw, that's so cute and on your 6 month anniversary." Yachi cooed.

"Yeah, just make sure not to draw too much attention. I don't want him to see me now.."

"Okay, you got it!" Yachi gave you a thumbs up making you smile.

Only a few minutes later and the game has started. Just by looking at all the players, you could tell that Noya and his team were nervous.

You wanted to say something, but you knew you had to wait for the right moment.

The ball was going back and forth over and over. Both teams were sweating like crazy! Noya's knees were scratched up and he had floor burns all over him.

Seeing him like that made you upset. He's getting hurt so much but he doesn't show it.

Aoba Johsai was leading by one point and Noya looked like he was about to burst. You could tell in his eyes that he was starting to give up. His actions and reflections were slower than before and the look on his face was filled with disappointment.

That's it you couldn't handle it anymore. You took off your bucket hat grabbed the rails and screamed, "COME ON NOYA. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!" You made sure everyone in the stadium could hear you and they did. Yachi looked at you complete shock on her face. Noya looked at you, he was shocked but a big smile grew across his face. He gave you one last thumb up before getting back into the game.

"Y/n! I thought you didn't want anyone to know you were here!?"

"I couldn't take it anymore, all of the guys looked so tired and disappointed in themselves. Especially, Noya, I had to say something."

"Well, it looks like they're all getting back into it, look at the score!" Yachi pointed to the scoreboard and they were neck and neck.

It was Haikyu's ball and you could see the look on their faces of complete focus. They were so ready to destroy Aoba Johsai.

You could hear the ball hit the ground on Aoba Johsai's side. You and Yachi jumped up and screamed. A big smile appeared on your face, you and Yachi were in each other's arms jumping up and down.

Noya looked at you from where he was standing and waved his arms as high as he could. You grabbed onto the rail raising your hand as high as you could waving back. But you had forgotten about the clothes you were wearing.

Your crop top had accidentally gone up showing your stomach to him. Noya's face dropped and blood started to flow out of his nose and onto his shirt. You looked down and pulled your shirt down.

Noya was rushed to the infirmary room. You and his teammates were waiting by the door for him. The nurse walked out and allowed you to walk inside. You could see Noya awake on the bed with a cloth in his nose.

"Hey, how's your nose bleed?" you slightly covered your stomach with your arms.

"Um, it's okay now..." He tried looking away from you.

"Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the ice cream shop and the beach(at night) to look at the stars with me."

Noya looked at her with a slight smile on his face. "Yeah, I would love to. Are you going to wear that?" Noya looked her up and down. "I brought nothing else..." You averted your eyes. "Good I like that outfit on you." Noya steps closer to you a grin on his face. "You just caught me off guard. But next time that won't happen~" Noya cupped your face and brought you in for a long passionate kiss.

"Now let's go get some ice cream!" Noya grabbed your hand and raced out the door ignoring his teammates.

Thanks for reading!