the meeting

hi my name is y/n l/n and this is my first day of school. i had to move away due to an accident that i cant remember. this new school was the start of a new life. i threw my 3ft long messy blonde hair into a bun and looked at my blue orbs in the mirror. people say that i looked like my mom. i think i do too. but i have a huge secret. im part vampire part god part werewolf part mermaid and part ghost. i decide to wear a trendy shirt with some leggings and converse. i wonder if this day will be any different from my last school............ as im walking to school some kids from across the street start to bully me. they bully me because im not like all the other girls. im not trendy or popular. i huff and start to cry and run to school. then i run into this rock wall. when i back away and look at a 6'3 man who is tall. he has brown hair, and brown eyes. "watch where your going asshole." "s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry." i whisper. he grabs my arm and shoves me against the wall gripping my arm. "you better not do it again," he growls in my ear. after he lets me go i run to the other side of the school where i bump into someone again. "s-s-s-sorry!!" he was also tall around 6'3 but was dirty blonde. "oh! sorry didn't see you there!" i strain my neck as i am 3'9 to look at this tall 6'3 man. "i'm dream!" i sniffle and shake his hand when he holds it out. "are you okay??? you look like you're crying." after i see the previous 6'3 walk by i flinch back. "oh, that's schlatt. he's always like that don't worry about him." "ok-k-k-k-kay...." "ill walk you to your class!! follow me!!" i follow him to my classroom and there sitting in the back is schlatt. dream goes to sit down and the bell rings. not knowing what to do i stand there and wait for the teacher to notice me. he looked at me and yelled. "WHY THE HELL ARENT YOU SEATED!!!!!" "b-b-b-b-b-because im n-n-n-n-n-new sir." "oh sit back there next to him." he points to the seat that is is my worst night mare.......right next to schlatt the hot bad boy.