logsn paulk

the next day i make my way to school being bullied by the same 8-year-olds the other day. i huff cry stuff my hands into my logsn paulk hoodie pockets and run to school with my backpack on my back. as im running to school i accidentally knock into someone crashing me into the floor head first. "oh my god i am so sorry." i look up at him with my lip bleeding. he's 5'11 fluffy brown hair and has blue orbs. he holds out a hand to me and smiles. "im karl jacobs!!!" i garb onto his hand which is surprisingly warm on this hot day.  "y-y-y/n l-l-l/n." "ive heard about you! dream told me you were the new girl." the bell ring which meant i was late to class. "i guess that means we have to seperate m'lady." he tilts his imaginary fedora and leaves. i huff and make my way to my locker only to see him standing there. "what the hell are you doing here." schlatt growls at me. "g-g-g-g-going to m-m-m-my l-l-l-locker." he rolls his eyes and takes my backpack away from me. "you really think you can get away with stuff? im the big man around here little lady." "g-g-g-give m-m-m-m-me back m-m-my b-b-backpack." "well well thats not very 3'9 of you l/n." he struts off like he owns the school. god i wish i didn't like him but what can i say, he's attractive. i make my way to my first period and i get yelled at by the teacher. "WHY WERE YOU LATE." "b-b-b-because—" "NO EXCUSES PRINCIPLE OFFICE." i start crying and run to the principles office. wiping my tears off on my pink tootoo i make my way into the principles office. "sit down y/n." i sit down sniffling and sobbing. "y-y-y-yes sir?????" "detention." how could he???? i have had a spotless record getting a 200 point grade and 5.6 GPA. "n-n-n-no y-y-you can't!!!" "why yes i can now leave rat." i turn around and huff my face now red. i make my way down to the detention classroom where i see schlatt there as well. "well well little miss perfect got herself in trouble." "shut up schlatt." i mumbled. "what are you going to do????? pumble me with a logsn paulk hoodie on?????" i sit at a desk close to the window so i can daydream about a place far far from here. i feel something hit the back of my head. a paper ball. "hey dumbass im talkin to you." "what do you want!!!!!" i snap. he lunges across the desks and grips my wrists. "look little miss im gonna offer you help and either you can take it or leave it." "wh-wh-wh-what-t-t-t.?????" "lets get revenge on the principle."