Gibberish 6

This time I write the story, but my keyboard picks the last word(s) of all my sentences. Whatever words it picks will influence the story.

Bad opened the window and enjoyed the fresh scent of jasmine. He really liked jasmine because it reminded him of his life. Bad had a fairly good life, full of thoughts. Bad liked to think about a lot of things, all the time. His favorite thought to have was of his boyfriend, Skeppy. (I had to change it because it wanted to put Drista's name. For obvious reasons, it had to be changed.)

Bad was madly in love with Skeppy. He was so in love with Skeppy that for Christmas, he gave Skeppy a lot of people. Skeppy appreciated the people, but thought the gift was a bit too much.

So in return, Skeppy gave Bad influence. He influenced Bad to drive to Walmart and buy a house. This house would be the house that Bad and Skeppy would live in for the rest of their respective owners.

Bad and Skeppy were owned by a friend, Tony the torch. Bad liked being owned it made him feel safe and secure. Skeppy however thought it was weird to be owned by a moderator.

One day Bad and Skeppy ask their owner if they can go to the Internet. They wanted to wear a dress. The reason they were interested in dresses is because one time Skeppy wore a dress. Bad thought Skeppy in a dress looked really cute. It almost made him feel good.

(Let's move on, this getting weird.)

The next day Bad and Skeppy decided to go back to the park. Skeppy especially loved going to the park because of the pretty reckless driving. Skeppy loved reckless driving because it made him feel old. Bad drove recklessly because of his eyes. Bad really couldn't see the attached document.

When at the park Skeppy ran around and laid on his face. While BadBoyHalo went and ate a whole bunch of people. (What?)

Bad was a cannibal but only ate people who are interested in your browser window. (Very specific?)

They tasted the best because your browser window is open to the living room. (Where is this even going?! My brain hurts. I'm just going to let it continue to write the whole thing. I won't even write anything else.)

Thanks again for your email address. Skeppy spent the last two weeks ago when I was wondering if you have any questions about the future.

Bad admitted that he is going to be the first time I have a good time. I have been working on the bed and the girls.  (Okay and that's the end of this because it's getting 18+!)

The End