Twenty one

Hardin's pov.

🦋

After my phone call with Victoria I know I should do better for her.
I'm going to be the guy she deserves I promise I stop with my childish ways.
Be a better man for her.

Only for her.

I was at home just trying to get myself together with maybe an internship or even a job.
My mum came into the living room to give me some tea.

"How are the applications going?" She asked.
"Fine, dad said he'd make some calls"
"You two spoke," she asked surprised
I nodded my head yes.
"How'd that go?"
"As well as it could."
"Hardin, what happened that night, it wasn't his fault."
"And all the other nights? Not his fault?" I asked looking at her
"Yeah, it was shit. And we both deserved better but the only person you're punishing by not forgiving him is yourself and Hardin, I want you to stop punishing yourself."
"So you think it's fair that he gets to live in that big, fancy house, and you're here all alone?" I said looking at her.
"Who said I was alone?"
"What? You're seeing someone?"
"You don't have to sound so surprised," she says giggling.
"Who?"
"Mike"
"Mike? Wanker from next door mike?" I said laughing
"He's not a wanker!"
"He is a bit of a wanker."
"He's a nice man and he treats me well." She says smiling
"Yeah, he fucking better"
"Did you hear that Vance was moving to Seattle?" She says
"Victoria not going. How did you know?"
"Well, we talk from time to time. He's having a going away party on Sunday, and I think you should get your ass off this sofa and go and I heard that Victoria will be attending." Mum says.
"No, I can't"
"Can't? Or you don't want to face what you left behind?" She says
"I'd have to leave right now."
"So, what are you waiting for?"
"Mum, I'm not gonna.."
"Hardin I love you, but you have to start fighting for what matters." She says and leaves me alone.

Victoria's pov.

🦋

I got a call from Kim inviting me and my parents to Vance's going away party since he moving to Seattle. Of course, I accepted her invitation to the party.

It was the day of the party I was getting ready and I heard someone come into my room it was my father.

"Mija we need to talk." He says
"Yes, what would we talk about at this moment?" I asked.
"I want you to understand that you need to let that pathetic relationship you have with Hardin Scott go mija." He says looking at me with an annoyed face.
"But daddy I love him and he is everything I have and want." I said Turing around from my vanity to look at him.
"No buts this relationship ends now," he says
"Please you don't understand I need him" I said tearing up.
"No Victoria I need you to focus on your schoolwork more then chasing around a guy who isn't good for you." He says leaving my room.

I was upset with my conversation with my father I don't know what to do who I should pick my parents or Hardin.

🦋

Here's a random chapter hope you enjoy it. 🦋