Destiny's Plot

Kartik's Pov

New day, New thoughts. Well, it's just for saying it can't applicable especially, in my case. "Naira" that name isn't leaving my mind since I read it on the television last night. Oh! Talking about last night, well it was a shock for Mr Goenka that the tender for which he kept that so-called business party, was not even his property legally. I couldn't control my laugh seeing him embarrassed in front of media.

And talking about "Naira" well I found her to be a mystery. Last night even after winning the tender she wasn't happy. Her smile didn't reach her eyes. There was an emptiness in her eyes, deprived of any emotions. She was like a child from whom her favorite toy have been snatched. After that I decided to collect more and more information about her.
And now I'm sitting at my favorite place, poker room thinking about nothing but,

"HER"
Pov ends
__________________________________

Naira's Pov

It was a normal day, I came up to my office early as legal procedures of the tender is still pending. Last night was as expected, Mr Goenka was really embarrassed in front of media just like my dad was. Well, that chapter is over. He got his lesson very well. I left the party pretty early because I was called up for an urgent meeting.

My thought were broken by the knock at my door.
"come in".

"Ma'am these are the files you asked for".
"yeah thanks, you checked them well right is there any error" I asked him little sternly.
"no ma'am" he said stammering, well I hate this when people lack confidence but guess what, he is my PA.

"you may leave now"
"yes ma'am"

I can't trust these staffs easily, especially the people who doesn't have any confidence.

Pov ends
_________________________________

Manish's Pov

Naitik Singhania wasn't a strategic planner in business world, But his daughter is!
This is the time, I should ask Kartik to join business.
I know after Saumya's death we are not in talking terms with each other but he is my son!
After deciding this I sat on the dining table and thought to ask him while dinner.

Pov ends
___________________________________

Author's Pov.

Manish decided to ask Kartik as the dinner was coming to an end
After the dinner Kartik was about to leave then Manish asked him.

"I want to have a talk with you" he asked politely.
"well I'm not interested l have some work" he replied a little rudely but Manish didn't mind because he knew that this was gonna happen.
"Pls it's important try to understand it's a matter of 10 minutes son" he said to his son and Kartik nodded his head positively while Manish smiled at his response.

"What do want to talk" Kartik asked calmly.
"I know we have differences but please place that aside, and when are you going to join our family business".
Manish completed It with a deep sigh and the whole family present there averted their gaze on Kartik.

"As I said before, I'm not going to join the business as I'm not interested in taking over, I want make my name with my hard work. And I have decided to do job in a company for basic learning" he said whatever he had in his mind.

"we have our own business beta, why to do job in other company" Manish asked.
"I don't want any special treatment, and it's not available in our company, and dadi three years ago when I completed my graduation in US I asked for some time for myself and now it ends here, I will apply for some jobs tomorrow itself" Kartik said and rushed to upstairs without listening to anyone.

On the other side.
Naira's office.

"What the heck Aman, I told you not make any mistakes, did I. And what's this, if I would haven't checked this all the shame would came upon our company right, why the hell are you silent speak up dammit".!!! Naira shouted at her PA and hearing her shout everyone in the office flinched.

And they concluded that this is his last day in the office. Well it wasn't new for them, it's the common sight to the employees.

"Get out from my sight, and one more thing you are fired" and that's it Aman left the cabin with sad face and all the employees pity him.

"Mr Sharma, arrange an interview for my PA tomorrow."
"yes ma'am"

""I'm coming Miss Singhania I hope this job opportunity will change my life" Kartik said smiling to himself.

_______________