Part 10

Well Hello there. I'm sorry it's been such a long time! The comments have inspired me to come back to this story! So first things first.. I reread it, but I still might miss a few details since it's been so long! I'm sorry if some things are a little wonky, but I'll try my best!! Also I'm not going to be following the Anime/Manga exactly so things might not line up with the actual anime! Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________

(Nobody's Pov!)

Time has passed since Eren had been placed into hiding. The Levi Squad has been living in a Cabin, which is the safest place for Eren at the moment. Mikasa and some of the others are still recovering from their injuries. (Y/n)'s been placed into the New Levi Squad, the Squad in charge of protecting Eren.

(Your POV!) (TIME-SKIP!)

"(Y/n)! Mikasa isn't supposed to be chopping wood!" Eren gasped as we entered the cabin. "It's not like I could stop her. She wants to stay fit." I said setting the firewood down.

"I can't workout right now so I need to keep in shape." Mikasa said holding the axe over her shoulder.

"Mikasa!" Eren complained as Armin swept the floor. "Hurry before the captain comes back! If he sees any spec of dust we're in for it!" Armin said nervously.

"He's right. I'm not missing another dinner because of dust." Jean said with an annoyed expression.

"What?! Hurry guys! I refuse to miss dinner!" Sasha screamed in a panic. She dropped to the floor and began scrubbing as hard as she could. I shook my head at her behavior and walked towards my room.

It's best if I clean up in there for now. The others can handle the kitchen. I sighed and glanced in the mirror. My hair was pulled up neatly in the same style Annie did hers. (If your hairs to short for that, just pretend something else or pretend that's not how it's done.)

I cleaned the dust from the window and then I cleaned the mirror. Suddenly I heard captain Levi enter the cabin.

"Brats. We're leaving now. Get your stuff." He ordered. I narrowed my eyes in confusion at the sudden order, but I complied and gathered my things as quickly as I could.

We all stood in the kitchen ready to go, but we were all wondering the same thing. What's going on?

"Captain? What's going on?" Eren asked the question we were all thinking. "Someone figured out our location and their coming here." He said as we walked out of the house and up to a nearby hill.

We looked down at the cabin and to my surprise people were already there banging on the door. They suddenly kicked the door in and stormed the house. Jean took a breath of relief, but I still felt like something was off.

"Sir. Their in Military Police uniforms." I pointed out causing Captain Levi to mutter something. "We need to keep moving. We'll make it past the border, but it'll take some time." He spoke causing everyone to nod.

"Are they after Eren?" Mikasa asked. "Most likely." I responded causing her to look off nervously. "We have to keep him safe." She said clenching her fists.

"Don't worry, Mikasa. I'll be fine." He said giving her a small smile.

(TIME-SKIP!)

"So the plan is to draw out the enemy using Jean and Armin as bait." Mikasa said looking over at Captain Levi.

"That's right." He said standing up pulling his hood over his head. "That's a little unfortunate for Jean and Armin." I said causing Jean to chuckle. He attempted to act cool, but he was definitely nervous.

"It'll be fine. We've just gotta.. keep up the act and a brave face." Armin said shaking a little. "Well. Let's do this and get it over with." I said standing up and pulling my hood over my head just like Captain Levi did.

(ANOTHER TIME-SKIP!)

Armin and Jean were captured, but something was wrong. Eren and Historia were gone too. Mikasa almost raged out again, but Captain Levi stopped her. Now our plan is to rescue Armin and Jean. Hopefully their alright.

My mind wondered to when Eren and Historia got kidnapped. Could I have done anything.. I'm beginning to realize I'm not as tough as I thought.

(Flashback!)

"Eren!" Mikasa shouted as the cart was taken over by two enemies. Eren and Historia fell face first into the cart as if they had been knocked out.

My eyes widened as I watched the cart get further and further away. I raised my finger to my mouth preprint to transform, but I looked side to side at the people and houses around me. I lowered my hand and clenched my fists. As Mikasa trailed after the cart I landed on a roof knowing we couldn't catch them.

As I pondered why I hesitated and refused to transform I thought more about my titan. It had been passed throughout my family, but it caused many of my family members to die young. While extremely powerful it did have an downside. With each transformation it takes a year off your life. The longer your transformed the greater the toll it takes on your body. The times I've already transformed have most likely taken a good few years off my life. I can already feel my body weakening, but that's something I can't think of right now.

My mission is to help the scouts and one day see Annie one more time. For now I have to keep fighting so my life can be without regrets. I'll live until I can see you again, Annie.

(FLASHBACK END!)

"(Y/n)? You're staring off into nothingness! We have to help Armin and Jean!" Connie said waving his hand in front of my face. I quickly snapped out of my trance and looked over at everyone.

"Alright, Let's do this." Captain Levi said pulling out his blades. The other members of the squad looked nervous, besides Mikasa. They weren't ready to take lives of actually living people.

"Don't die on me. Fight like you actually want to live." Captain Levi spoke.

THANKS FOR READING THIS PART!! I WILL UPDATE SOMETIME AGAIN! ILL TRY NOT TO WAIT A FEW YEARS BETWEEN CHAPTERS!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️