10

we reached the restaurant. We were just sitting there waiting for our order. “it's really beautiful in here, the restaurant and the scene” I said looking around in surprise.

 “it's really beautiful in here, the restaurant and the scene” I said looking around in surprise

GOD THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL I WANT TO GO THERE, WHATEVER PLACE IT IS WOSGISSBBXZ :(

haha yes I know right, heechul brought me here in our first date” she said chuckling as she looked around. oh. I don't know what happened but I suddenly felt uneasy hearing what she said. I felt my throat getting dried as I swallowed the lump in my throat. but I took a sip of water and decided to speak “i didn't knew heechul was your boyfriend” I said.

“ah well how do I explain it's actually that he was a good friend of mine and his dad and my dad are really good friends so since his dad's company is really well reputed in korea, they sort of had a contract to do partnership and all, so for keeping good relationship with eachother he asked me to date heechul but I'm not really interested in these stuffs so I did declined his offer. It's not like my dad forced me but after we discussed about this heechul said let's give it a try so I agreed on dating but I don't have any romantic feelings towards him till now and we don't see eachother as couples ; at least not me. sometimes we go on a date but we don't have anything that normal couple does” momo said playing with the button of her coat.

I sighed feeling quite better. “so does your dad know that you guys don't have relationship like normal couple does ?” I asked. “well he did say it's ok if I don't want to date heechul but since heechul talked with me personally about this matter I agreed thinking about my parents and company. But later when I told my dad about this he said it's okay and he'll support me with whatever decision I make”

“hmm I see” I said as I looked outside; the sky was getting darker and the stars were slowly forming.

“ma'am here are your orders, please let me know if you need something else, hope you enjoy.” the waiter said as she smiled at us showing her dimple. “thank you beautiful” I said smiling back, she blushed at my statement before walking away.

“ahem ahem” momo coughed. I turned to face her and gave her a glass of water. “thank you beautiful”  momo said and rolled her eyes. wait- that was familiar oh my god that was the same thing I said to waiter. as I realised it I started to laugh “seriously momo ? you're jealous aren't you ?” i asked. “no I'm not ! I have no reason to be jealous, besides we're just friends and you are my assistant dahyun” momo replied.

“so you're saying that you can't fall in love with your assistant ?” I asked raising a brow and tilting my head. “maybe not, but my assistant do fall in love with me tho, before you there was one who  fell for me so I fired her” momo replied smirking and sipping her drink. “hope same thing doesn't gets repeated again, right miss kim ?”

“yea...” I replied chuckling nervously. we sat in silence and ate the food. it's going to be hard for me momo.. cause I've already fallen for you.

“dahyunie, do you want to have a drink ? wine or some juice ?” momo asked me munching in her food waiting for my reply.

“ah no I'm ok I'll just have a chocolate milkshake” I replied smiling. “you're kidding me ? we've come to this big restaurant and you just want to have chocolate milkshake ?” she asked and I just replied with a simple yes while smiling.

we talked for sometime without being awkward. since she gave this treat; she insisted to pay the bills. we were inside the car and I was driving her home, humming my favourite song. I turned towards her but she was already looking at me. we made eye contact and oh god I can feel my heartbeat increasing. she smiled and turned back to window. thank god cause I was getting red just by her gaze.

“we're here” I said. “thank you for today” I smiled at momo showing my crescent moon eyes. she just stared at me and just before I could know what's happening she wrapped her arms around me and embraced me in a warm hug. it had been awhile since someone hugged me and even though people have hugged me, this hug was different and special. I felt a tingling sensation on my stomach as I hugged her back and closed my eyes feeling her sweet fragrance. this felt so right that I didn't wanted to leave her but I knew I had to. “thank you for coming with me” she whispered in my ear which made me shiver. “bye see you on monday” with that she stepped out smiling and went inside her house.

I missed her warmth already but I went back to my apartment.

I opened the door and heard chaeyoung screaming and running towards me, “DAHYUNNNNNNNN" chaeyoung hugged me tightly. “chaeng you okay ??” I questioned her as I chuckled and hugged back. “noo I'm not. how can I be when I missed you so much” she said smiling and dragging me to the couch. I looked at her confused

“just sit here I'll bring some popcorn and juice we're gonna watch netflix today” chaeyoung exclaimed before running to kitchen and bringing popcorns. “hey hey calm your ass, you acting like this makes me feel scared and weird” I said eyeing chaeyoung who was beside me pouting. “yah dahyun-ah don't say like that I'm excited that we can finally spend sometime” she said turning on the TV and searching for a movie. “i miss you more and thank you for this lovely time, by the way what are we going to watch ?” I said eating popcorn and scrolling through my phone.

“let's just watch everything till we fall asleep. and ahm wait for sometime I'll be back with pillows and blanket” chaeyoung said as she went to the room running.

pfft cutie.