Episode 01

Mystic Falls. A place called home for few in the the safest home town in the state, but as we all know nothing last forever.

Vicky was fixing her hair in the bathroom at Mystic Falls high school, ready for her first day back to school. Bonnie running her fingers through her brunette box braids on the lockers, Caroline beside her. Elena had lost her life along with her parents from a car accident a few weeks ago. The new mystery guy has just arrived, every girl at school smitten and Caroline has pledged their June wedding. Bonnie had even gave him the nickname Hot Back while on their way to class.

Tyler Lockwood was dropping his girlfriend Bonnie Bennett home afterschool. He was waiting for her since she became cheerleading captain, taking the role from her late bestfriend. Carol Lockwood was walked out of the Bennett household with Sheila Bennett after visiting, watching the couple in the black BMW chatting with each other, being happy and all without any care in the world. They observed Tyler get out the car just so he can open the door for his girl.

"When do you think it's the appropriate time to tell them?" Carol questioned the older Bennett witch.

Sheila sighed. "It's their first day of school, and...they will be seniors next year. Let them keep their young till then."

"Easy for you to say," Carol stated, "Tyler almost snapped the last full moon." Sheila appeared shocked, not removing her gaze from the young couple as they were taking their sweet time. "Bonnie can only do so much, along with the spells."

"Agreed, but let us see how this full moon goes," Sheila suggested.

"Let us see which parent he'll murder first to activate the curse," Carol teased. "Besides, he'll do everything he can for Bon to stay away, and I doubt all this will be worth a heartbreak."

"My Bonnie is still psychic. She doesn't know how to do magic to her full capacity yet," Sheila stated. "I've tried explaining her about it, but she just assumed that I was crazy."

"Or drunk," Carol teased before they both chuckled.

"Or both," Sheila added before they busted out of laughter.

"Is it me or they are both weird?" Tyler asked Bonnie while staring at their elders.

"Isn't obvious." They both giggled while making their way to them. "Good afternoon Grams," she greeted while placing a kiss on her cheek. "Carol," she greeted while repeating the same act before Tyler followed. The four shared a small talk before Tyler drove home along with his mother.

Bonnie showered and put on some pajamas while Grams was setting up for dinner. A knock on the door caused the young girl to rush down the stairs before stopping on her tracks and frowned. Sheila knew what was bothering her, which was her late friend Elena who used to show up around this time and join them for dinner before doing their homework together.

"I'll get it baby," she said calmly but Bonnie shook her head after snapping out of it and opened the front door.

"Good evening," she greeted the dirty blonde with green eyes. Thanks to Caroline, she already knew who he was. "Stefan. Stefan Salvatore, is it?" He nodded as he welcomed her politeness. "May I help you?"

Sheila dropped the cutlery to floor and rushed to the hallway, seeing the man she hasn't seen in decades. "Child, I've got this," she stated while making her way towards the pair. Bonnie nodded at the boy with a smile before heading for the kitchen. The older witch watched Stefan's orbs following her granddaughter with a blank face until she disappeared and smirked when he finally met the old lady's gaze. "What are you doing here, Stefan?"

The vampire appeared serious. "Your granddaughter, Bonnie, is it?" She folded her arms and nodded, not missing his emphasis. "I was the one who pulled out her friend along with her parents from the lake, after they crushed from the bridge," he declared.