Puzzle solved

A/n sorry I got bored and started to write if crappy please tell me my fisrt Mello x Near one okay okay.

It was a cold day and Matt just sat around bored on his ds. Mello walk up to him pist off, Matt puts his ds down.

"What happened this time?" asked Matt. Mello looks at him with shock painted in his eyes.

"Well it is that damn Near again. He annoys me so much I don't understand why I have a slight crush on him" Mello growled. Matt chuckled. Him and Mello were 100% honest with each other and told each other everything. After a week or so Matt caught Near in the library looking bored.

"Hey Mels, I think our little white haired twit is bored. What do we do?" Matt turned to look at Mello and didn't see him. "Mels? Where did you go?" Matt looked back into the library to find Mello and Near talking.

Mello's POV

I saw Near in the library alone and bored as Matt starts talking I just walked in silently. Near looked up at me and looked back down at the floor. When I sat across from him he had this surprise hint in his eye. Apparently once I stopped beating him up I surprised him more and more .

"Hello Mello, what brings you here?" Near asked as if nothing in the world existed. I grabbed one of his toys and examined it.

"Well you looked bored, so I came in is that fine?" I asked he looked up at me. His ash eyes, pouring into my ocean ones.

Near's POV

Mello walked in and sat down it has been 31 days since he stopped,beating me. I am, confused what changed. "Hello Mello what brings you here?" my casual monotone voice sang. As he picks up one of the toys I was merely poking at.

"Well you looked bored, so I came in is that fine?" Mello asked. Mello asked if it was fine what is a matter? I just stared into his ocean blue eyes as he stares into my ash ones.

"Yes it is fine, what do you normally do in the library?" I asked making conversation, returning my eyes to my toys.

"Well I read, um be bored, and I don't really go into here. What do you normally do?" Mello asked. Again is he planning to trick me. Get a reaction out of me I am so confused.

"Puzzles, play with toys, and build towns out of the books. Why have you changed, what made you change if you mind me asking," I asked calmly, trying to hide all my confusion.

Mello's POV

I was flabbergasted that he asked this. Was this actually bothering him, what do I say what will he think if I tell him the truth? Oh fuck with it.

"Near, I uh. Stopped because a new realization exposed itself to me," that was the vague truth. Near looks at me again.

"And what was this realization. Mello?" he asked.

"Uh, that I um I..." why is this scaring me so much. I could see Near wanted to know. You know what I will just tell him. "Near, I think I like or even love you. Sorry if this disturbs you," I answered red a tomato. I looked away from him, towards the door to see Matt. I turned from him too.

Near's. POV

He... He likes or even loves me. His face is red so he is not lying but, is this a dream again? I grabbed his shirt to make him look at me. I didn't care about Matt at the door. I looked Mello in the eyes. He was nervous and embarrassed. My face was full of shock and he could tell.

"Well what are you okay?"

"..."

"Near you there what do you think?" Mello was impatient and I couldn't help it. I leaned in and kissed Mello on the lips. This shocked Matt and Mello. That was when I realized Mello wrapped his arms around my waist. I still gripped his shirt.

Roger's POV

It has been a month Mello and Near have had no problems as I walk past the library I see Matt standing at the door gapping. I walk over and look into the room and see Mello and Near kissing.

"Well that solves that puzzle," I thought aloud scaring the three of them. I turn around and walk away.