Living With 5sos // Running away...? // Chapter 1

It was about 12:00 at night, I had a car that my mom got me about a year ago. I decided to go to LA it was near by. 5 Seconds Of Summer was there! I packed my bags. I packed money, my phone, my laptop, my little pocket knife, and some clothes. I drove off to LA. I had to pee. Really bad. I stopped by the nearest gas station and went in. There was creeps. I made sure I had my pocket knife, I get really scared around creeps. This man came up to me and said : " Hey darlin, wanna hangout sometime? " I said, " In your dreams. Get away from me. He stepped back and said " I don't wanna cause any trouble. " I walked off into the bathroom. I walked out and got some Snapple, Hot Cheetos, gummy bears, and gum. Then I walked outside and got into my car. LA was about 10 minutes away. I ate some of my Hot Cheetos. " Mmm. " I said as I ate Hot Cheetos. " WOO! " I made it to LA. I found the nearest house, and I knocked on the door. Maybe they were nice. Luke freaken Hemmings answered the door and I fainted.
Luke: " Hey boys! Come out here! Anybody know how to wake up a girl after she fainted?
Michael : " Uhhh.... "
Calum : " Hm, what was she doing here? "
Luke : " She knocked on the door. She's beautiful. "
Ella : * wakes up and sees Luke Hemmings over her * " Uhhh. I - is that really you...? PINCH ME! "
Luke : * laughs * " It's really us. Are you okay...? "
Ella : * sobs * " I - It's really you guys. Y - Yes I'm okay. I came here looking for a place to stay... But I understand if you want me to leave. "
Luke : * looks at Calum, Michael, Ashton, and pouts lip. *
Calum, Michael, and Ashton : * nods heads *
Luke : " No, you can stay here. "
Ella : " Are you frikin serious?! "
Luke : * nods head * " Yup. "
Ella : * gets up and jumps up and down * I know you might not believe me, but I was abused by my stepdad, and I ran away. * eyes water *
Luke : No, no, we believe you. Don't cry. * wraps arms around Ella *
Ella : * cries more because Luke Hemmings is holding me in his arms *