( Chapter 4)

Kim first day and first night in manila will be memorable. As he partied all night with gina's friends he didnt know that he passed out and woke up with hang over.

"Ooouch"
Kim touch his head while slowly opening his eyes. He heard noises but his mind still not fully awake.

He felt the cold wet towel on his face and when he open his eyes She saw gina

"Cold towel for the newbie in manila. Rub it on your face so your head wont hurt that much"

Gina throws him a cold wet towel because she know kims head is now in eruption for being drank.

Kim tries to stand up but then again he feels the heavyness on his head.

He look to his surroundings and he found out he was not in his place.

"Where am i gina?"

He asked

Gina just laugh while doing something in the table.

"In my place btch"

Gina answered while putting the soup in the bowl.

"Get up and lets eat. I know your head hurts hahaha"

Kim tried to stand up again but slowly so his head wont feel heavy. He slept on the couch with no top and only boxers on.

He was shocked seeing that he only has his boxer and he immediately asked gina.

"Uuhm gina what happened? Why--- why im--"

Kim cant continue his sentence because of Embarrassment.

Before he continue his words gina laugh and say

"You didn't know what happened last night? You didnt what happened to us?"

Kim went to sit on the table and look to gina with confusion. He was now overthinking if something happened to them last night.

" What do you mean something happened to us? You-- you mean to u-us?"

Kim didnt want to think that way but he passed out last night so he couldnt barely remember anything.

Gina served him a soup while kim is like a lost puppy sitting on the table staring into the plate.

While Kim sipping the soup gina told him

"We had sex kim"

Kim got choked and gina laugh so hard

"Why? You didnt remember kim?"

Kim look to gina with no words coming out to his mouth. The way he look to gina with confusion with his face.

"Seriously? Ar-- are you--serious?"

Kim drink a water to relieve himself while gina is just bursting out laughing.