━━━ ❛ roles ❜

this role is restricted𝐢

𝐢. 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 (este)

The founder of this community. She organizes, manages and has access to anything that goes on in this community. Melia (or, as some people call her, Mimi) trains and hires Potterheads to roles and assigns positions!

this role is restricted
𝐢𝐢. 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 (medilynmaddie)

The second in command, the ones who helped build this community. They organize and manage things until they are as good as can be and are the Headmistress' most trusted people. They are Medilyn and Maddie.

this role is restricted
𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐒 (0/5)

The Professors — those who direct their team (designing, events, editing, examining, blogging). They are essentially the leaders of their group that are assigned by the Deputies and the Head.

𝐢𝐯. 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 (1/6)

The makers of arts, aesthetics and many more! They create magic beyond bangs and foul smells, the magic that entrances and bewitches your mind! Being a graphic designer is a hard job to get, so be careful!

(current members: pri)

𝐯. 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑 (1/2)

What would a community be without someone who watches over the process of making it, that dreams of ideas to grow into flowers? We present you — the role for the leaders, the thinkers! This role is dedicated to managing things and ensuring that nothing blows up (not for Seamus Finnigan)!

(current members: saanvi)

𝐯𝐢. 𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐓-𝐄𝐑𝐒 (4/6)

Are you extraordinary at writing brilliant stories? Do you weave poetry out of thin air? If those apply to you, think about joining the Daily Prophet-ers — where writing and developing communities combine together!

(current members: sofashlee, dracoamy)

𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 & 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 (5/5) 

Every book has something that needs improving on — and the Examiners/Reviewers are here to help with that! This is a role just for the perfectionists who can find a fault in anything and fix it in a snap! They will work in the Review Shop, where you submit your book, and they examine it!

(current members: eriskatsylv, leomartian)

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖 (0/4)

Watch out for the latest gossip, important news and Potterhead updates coming your way, from the blogging crew! They write the blog for our community, which dictates accurate information that you should know about! However, be aware — a lot of time is needed for researching.

𝐢𝐱. 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 (0/2)

The helpers! They're here to introduce members of a group to the rest of the group and to the community (we'll assign the subject in the interview), answer questions that are left in the comments of our book, and many more! Don't treat them badly, or you'll regret it!