Part 1. Skip if you want. Kind of an introduction.

My name is Maggie, short for Margaret. I'm in eleventh grade and I'm sixteen. I live in a town that is practically nonexistent. The high school is tiny and full of small-minded people.
The girls wear too much makeup. Most of them just want to go to college and get married. What's the point of going to college if you're not going to anything with your degree?
Some of them want to leave and be successful, but they're too stupid to know how to. But I'm leaving, before or after I graduate, because I don't care how hard it'll be to leave this hellhole. I know I'll make it out.
The boys are just as shallow as the girls. The only difference between them is that the boys insult people really loudly, and the girls have better insults. The girls are actually subtle about it.

You can tell I'm the freak of my school already, huh? I don't have many friends, but that's somewhat by choice. There's not many people I'd want to be friends with.

I've only had one boyfriend, and things ended in tears with him. There wasn't drama, he just moved away. I still miss and love him.

I have hazel eyes and blue hair. In the winter my skin gets really pale, and in the summer I'm really tan.

Now onto the story...