Chapter 3:~The first attack~

Elora sat in her office, trying to concentrate and ignore her irritating headache and focus on her paper work when Gwydion entered the office, "My Queen, I was instruct to give you this," And he handed her a letter from Mirkwood, "Thank you, Gwydion,"Elora said tiredly. "Elora, are you alright?,"Gwydion asked his friend in concern.
Elora looked up at the young wizard, "Yeah, I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?," Gwydion cleared his throat, "You seem tired. You had your second child two days ago," "Gwydion, I'm fine, I promise,"Elora reassured the young wizard.
And she stood up from her desk and left her office and Gwydion sighed in concern. Something was wrong with his Queen and friend. He knew it.

Suddenly, a guard entered the office, "Lord Gwydion. It's important! Attacks has happened at the west village. Three has been killed and about ten people has been injured. You must tell The Queen," "Of course,"Gwydion said, "You may go," And the guard left.
Gwydion sighed and hurried to find Elora.

(Elladan & Elora's room)

Elora looked into her mirror when the memory from Cirdan's torture showed up in her head and Cristiana had helped her go on even if she was so scared and didn't want anyone to touch her.

"Elora?, meleth nin?, what's going on?,"Elladan interrupted as he entered the room. And Elora looked at her husband, "Nothing," She lied, "I'm fine," "No, you're not,"Elladan protested, "I know you too well, Elora. I know when you're in pain or something is bothering you," And he tried to take her hand when Elora quickly moved away from him. This made Elladan more worried,
"Elora, what's wrong?," But Elora didn't answer his question, instead she collapsed and fell backwards when Elladan caught her in his arms, "Elora! Guards! The Queen has collapsed!," And suddenly, a guard came storming into the room, "Hir nín!,"The guard exclaimed worriedly and Elladan looked up at the guard, "Get Gwydion! NOW!," And Elladan grabbed his wife's hand that was starting getting cold and he placed his hand on her forehead. She was burning up with fever. And he kissed her cold hand, "Hold on, meleth nín, help is coming,"

Suddenly, Gwydion stormed into the room and hurried over to Elora in Elladan's arms,
"What happened?," He asked worriedly. And Elladan sighed, "I don't know. She just collapsed. Can you help her?," And Gwydion nodded, "Yes, but we need to move her. Can you lay her down in your bed," And Elladan nodded and lifted his unconscious wife into his arms and placed her on her side of the bed and removed her slippers.

Gwydion held his hand over Elora and healed her. "Do you think this has something to do with the attack on the village?,"Elladan asked in concern, "She seemed very upset about it," And Gwydion shook his head, "It's more to it, I think. Elora has not been poisoned and that's good. She will wake up soon. Maybe she knows what happened with her. Maybe this has happened before,"
And Elladan stood up, "I must inform the council and take the council meeting in her stead. Tell me if she wakes up," And Gwydion nodded, "Of course, My Lord," And Elladan left the room.

Gwydion turned to look at Elora who was sleeping. *Oh, my friend, what did he do to you?*

(Elora's nightmare)

Elora looked around in the darkness,
"Elora...,"A evil voice called, "Come, my child, I want to help you!,"
"NO! Stay away from me!,"Elora screamed.
"Come my little dragon,"The witch called wickedly, "Let me help you discover the monster in you! The demons in your head is calling for you!," "NO! Please! Leave me be!,"Elora cried as tears starting streaming down her cheeks. "Elora, don't try to run from me!,"The witch voice commanded angry this time, "Let me help you, my little dragon! And together, we shall let the world burn thanks to your powers!," "No! I'm not afraid of you! I won't let you take me!,"Elora exclaimed, trying to hide the fear in her voice. "You cannot escape from me, Elora!,"The witch said angrily, "I'm always here! In your dreams and in your head! You're my little pet! My little dragon princess! And I will find you!," And Elora shook her head, "You will never find me! I won't let you hurt me again!," And suddenly, she felt a hand grabbing her wrist tightly and Elora felt a burning pain. Her hands has always felt like chains around her wrists. The witch smiled wickedly, "Now you're mine, my little dragon! You belong to me! Shall we see how you like the pain of chains!?," "NO! PLEASE!,"Elora cried, "Leave me alone!,"