4. The Fangs of the Lord

Spring has already entered the Sakura Empire, the warmth of the sun on the skin from that pleasant feeling on the skin, accompanied by a pleasant spring breeze.

The task force in charge of the attack on the Azur lane base has nothing to celebrate, given the unforeseen event that happened during their attack.

Gregory's intervention on Leonard's orders was a possibility they did not expect to happen, yet that man managed to make them back on a practically won clash.

Akagi "I don't blame her for being so down..."

Kaga "Had it not been for that man, we would now be celebrating"

The two aircraft carriers observe the landing of their colleagues, each of them with long faces and devoid of enthusiasm.

Akagi "Our next move must be well thought out, this is because we must also consider the intervention of the Black Admirals"

Kaga "Why do you give so much credit to those humans?"

Akagi takes a single look at her sister, before returning to observe her beautiful motherland, the blooming sakura and the wonderful spring breeze running through her hair.

Akagi "Whatever the price we should pay, we must protect this place, even at the cost of getting our hands dirty"

Akagi's expression remains etched in her sister's mind as determined... but at the same time melancholic.

??? "The task force is back...!"

Two men remain hidden in a cave far from the town of the base.

??? "Raiko, don't let yourself be spotted! Those beasts have very good senses."

Raiko "Okay! All right! I'll pay more attention Great Boss!"

The man, holed up at the bottom of the cave, holds a large two-handed sword resting on his shoulder, he limits himself only to casting an ice gaze.

??? "We are on an important mission, see if you can concentrate!"

Raiko "Agree! Don't take it personally Wolfgang."

Raiko is more the classic man in his twenty-fives, tall with blond hair and gray eyes, always ready to tease anyone around, even if he is the short-tempered, always gloomy deputy commander of the black admirals.

Slightly illuminated by sunlight, Wolfgang appears as a man in his 30s, with long black hair and red eyes, dressed in a dark military uniform of purple and black color.

Raiko "It seems that they suffered a heavy defeat, what do you think happened?"

Wolfgang "Surely the commander must have interfered, the balance of forces was too unfavorable for Azur Lane"

Wolfgang misses a moment in his thoughts, thinking about the reason that convinced his master to meddle in this dispute, despite having stated several times that he does not want to know anything about their skirmishes.

The Sakura Empire has officially declared its antagonism against Azur Lane with this action, now is the most suitable time to complete their task.

Wolfgang "Raiko, let's proceed as agreed!"

The man gets up and heads towards the exit of the cave.

Wolfgang «We will meet at sunset!»

Raiko just nods, and then leaves the cave.

Wolfgang casts an eye on the ships at the port. Now that they have morale on the ground is the perfect time to steal what we came here for.

In front of the sacred tree, which according to legends protects the Sakura Empire, there is a huge wooden platform, covered with a red tile roof, in the center of the platform, Akagi and Kaga kneel, in front of the sovereign of their nation, the battleship Nagato.