A Battle against the Three Mage-Sisters (Part 2/3)

Planet Popstar, Jambastion Fortress

They soon came out of the Goal door and Vert said.

Vert: It looks like were on the second floor now.

Magolor: Yep.

Neptune: Hey look, I see two pathways up ahead.

Next, they stop walking as they saw are two pathways and Noire said.

Noire: Oh great, now which way do we go?

Everyone: Hmmm... 

As the others were thinking on where should they go, Artist Kirby spotted something and said.

Artist Kirby: Poyo, poyo.

Neptune: What is it, Kirby?

Artist Kirby then pointed at the right pathway above was a picture of a big switch as Magolor started to realized it and said.

Magolor: Oooh. I see...

Blanc: Well, what did Kirby just said.

Magolor: I think he said something about that picture of a big switch.

Marx: Which means that Kirby must have push the big switch to make this pathway open.

Nepgear: I guess that would explain a lot from that last level we've been through.

Magolor: Indeed. We should probably head right then and see what happens.

And with that, they nodded as they were now going to the right pathway and see what's up ahead. As they left, Kirby's allies started to wave of saying goodbye to them as they disappear into dust sparkles.

After five minutes have passed, they came out of the pathway as they were now in the extra level called Sector B

(BGM: Neo Star - Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards)

Noire: I guess we picked the right path then.

Neptune: Sweet! Nice going, Kirby.

Artist Kirby: Poyo!

King Dedede: Welp, we might as well get moving.

Next, they were now moving forward as they jump on the moving platform which takes them downward. Once the moving platform reaches downward, they jump off the moving platform and landed on the solid ground.

Then, they encounter Jammerjab and two Jambelievers as Artist Kirby threw a Friend Heart on Jammerjab turning him good. Jammerjab is now wearing a tiara around his gray, woven hat. His staff also change color from a purple staff to a red staff.

Next, Gooey dash towards the two Jambelievers and performs a Burning Gooey on the two Jambelievers dealing damage as the two Jambelievers were instantly defeated.

Then, they encounter Broom Hatter and a Friend Platform as Artist Kirby threw a Friend Heart on Broom Hatter turning him good. Broom Hatter is now wearing a white bandana with green stars.

Next, they look at the picture above the Friend Platform which shows four yellow stars that were on a straight line as Uni said.

Uni: I wonder what this picture could mean?

Vert: Guess there's only one way to find out, right?

Neptune: Right! Go on, Kirby.

Then, Artist Kirby nodded as Artist Kirby, Jammerjab, Broom Hatter, and Bandana Dee jump on the Friend Platform. Next, they did their pose as they perform their fourth Friend move called the Friend Train which Artist Kirby Kirby and his allies form into a line, and Artist Kirby gains a train chimney in his head.