bad language in this chapter

walking walking home with Carrie was hard. she wanted to talk all I wanted to do was scream shut the fuck up. I wanted to think. think up a plan of how I was possibly going to meet this sex god. I soon was grabed from behind with a cool hand around my mouth to stop me from screaming and I dissapared from the path as I was pulled into the closest bush. leaving Carrie on the path. ALONE.

-Carrie-

where the fuck was Molly. she was here two seconds ago shit was she or was I just triping. why did I take those drugs? what was I trying to prove to her. it was such a stupid idea. but I promised myself that I wouldnt be that goodies two shoes anymore I was finaly going to be cool, like Molly. but where was she?

-Molly-

I was on the ground in this huge bush now who had pulled me in. I turned as I was praying it was him. I finaly saw who it was,it was only Taylor.

"Aw Taylor I thought you were.... never mind" I spoke trying not to be too dissapointed I think he herd it though.

"you sound dissapointed to see me ae?" he said punching me playfully. good he wasn't mad.Anyway there's a rave tonight wanna come?"

"hell yes count me in! who's coming ?" I said with enough enthusiasm to make up for my rudeness at the start.

"sweet. Jake, mike, and Jesse. there coming around about nine so wanna meet at mine at 7:30 for some well pre well yanno?" he spoke softly.

"ill be there at 7:29 just to piss you off " I said with a smerk. he pulled me back. "don't bring your loser cousin please. no party popers please."

"do you think I'm fucking stupid?" I said once I was out of the bush.

-Carrie-

where is she what the fuck is going on? as I thought she was actually gone. who emerged form the bush but Molly.

"what happened?"I asked puzzled.

"I...just feel in the bush i just tiped I guess. common lets get home" I said eagerly and excitedly