Chapter 1 The Destruction Of Ninjago City

As the Golden Master also known as the Overlord kept on Terrorizing Ninjago city the ninja tried using the shrinking pill to shrink the overlord but instead Pythor ate it and was shrunk instead and then the ninja, Wu and garmadon were trapped by the tentacles because they were tied up by it. The ninja:"Ah help us what do we do!?" Zane looked and knew what he had to do. Zane:"Support me friends, one last time!" *He leaped and bounced and grabbed hold of the golden weapons and Zane felt like he was about to explode. The ninja were free from the tentacles and went in the sewer and hid. While Zane tried as hard to shoot ice so he can cause a icey explosion to take down the Overlord with him as a last ditch effort in order to win and save Ninjago City, unfortunately in this universe the Overlord predicted this so he managed to stay strong and when the explosion happened only Zane was taken out by it and the Overlord remained and he unshrinked Pythor back to normal size. Nya pixal and borg managed to flee from the tower and then they joined the ninja in sewer and then realized they have failed and that Zane is dead now they went into hiding while the Overlord, Pythor and the Nindroid army took over Ninjago City while the Ninja went into hiding to see if they can try to make a plan to win......