Chapter 2 Ninja Never Quit?

As the Overlord and Pythor and the Nindroid army Ruled Ninjago City, The citizens were enslaved and forced to obey the Overlord or else. and those who refused to follow his commands,then they will excuted without any mercy. Overlord:"Yes!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Ninjago is mine!!! It's only a matter of time until the Ninja are destroyed forever, since their friend failled to stop me". Pythor:"and once those ninjas are gone for good there will be nothing that will stand in our way, hahahahahahahah! Overlord:"I am looking forward to this soon." Meanwhile at the ninja's Resistance base at Garmadon's dojo, Wu and Garmadon decided to tell the NINJA about elemental masters and the Serpentine war and they also told Nya that her mom was an elemental master of water and that Nya was destined to become a elemental master so they began Nya's training to be a elemental master, Nya's training went well and she was able to unlock her powers, under different circumstances the elemental masters never got the chance to go to chen's island as the Nindroids destroyed the steam boat and the elemental masters went into hiding, a few of them were hunted down and slain by Cryptor and his Nindroids elemental masters like Bobolo master of nature, Camille master of form and Jacob master of Sound. Chen and Clouse couldn't complete their plans because of the whole Overlord ordeal. Skylor figured out her father never cared about her because he never came to rescue her and bring her back to Chen's island. Harumi was taken prisoner by Pythor and the nindroids and her plan to get revenge on the ninja will never happen since the normal timeline has been changed.