Lunch

(I will put a picture up top and if it is from an episode, then I will put a picture up top and put the video link at the bottom. Enjoy there will be some smug or lemon in it some different chapters but I will give you a beginning and end warning to it. There is none in this so please enjoy!)

Chester's POV:
Parker and I have been dating for quite some time and I've enjoyed every minute of it. He is a real sweet guy that loves me so much. He thinks it's cute when I steal his sweater and wear it. He likes to make videos for money on YouTube. I love him so much that even sometimes I don't think I deserve a man like him. However he says otherwise. There is one thing about him that separates him from other man. He has an incredible ability. He is able to swallow things whole. He has told me and at first I didn't believe it. That was until he swallowed a sandwich whole without even chewing it or taking a single bite. Today he had gotten lunch for us and he got himself a Big Mac while I just got the quarter pounder. He started to eat his fries first before turning to his burger, however he noticed me, thinking about his snake like abilities. "What's wrong Chester?" He asked. I looked at him before saying, " Well. I can't stop thinking about your special talent Parker. I actually want to see it again." I said. Parker smiled before turning to his food. He opened his mouth as wide as he could and before I knew it, the burger was sliding down his throat with a loud gulp. Soon after it got in his stomach, Parker sighed at the feeling of being filled. He doesn't always do this infront of me because he must think it makes me uncomfortable, but now that he knows that I've always wanted to see it again, he must think I am comfy with it. I've always wanted to ask him this question and I think now is the time. "Parker." "Yes babe?" He replied. " Are you able to swallow people whole too?" I asked. Parker looked down before saying "Yes." I thought about his answer before hugging him. "So what do you feel like doing today besides hugging me?" Asked Parker.

No one's POV:

"Well I wanted to cuddle and watch a movie together. If that's okay." Chester asked. Parker agreed and he grabbed them a blanket along with a few snacks. Parker laid down and Chester laid on top of him. Parker then threw the blanket over them and grabbed the remote. "What do you feel like watching Chester?" Parker asked. "Conjuring the Devil made me Do It." Chester replied.

Chester woke up in a bed, it looked ripped and worn down. He looked in front of him to see a man, in a hospital gown. He was scared. "Hello Chester." The man spoke. "How are you doing?" He asked in a cold and rough voice. "Parker!" He called for his boyfriend to help him. But instead, the man turned around and ran at him.

Chester woke up, screaming. Parker immediately woke up and ran into Chester's room. After the movie, Chester had passed out on his chest, so he carried him to his room and went to his to sleep. Chester's door fling open and he saw a shadow, he quickly panicked and threw his sunglasses at the figure. "PARKER HELP ME!" Chester was screaming bloody murder for Parker to help him. The figure went over to Chester and grabbed him, making Chester scream once more. "LET GO OF ME PARKER PLEASE HELP ME!" Chester yelled. "CHESTER!" Parker yelled. He turned on the lamp next to Chester's bed on his night stand. "It's me." He said calmly. Chester's heart sank, he was screaming his head off, thinking he was getting kidnapped when really it was his boyfriend coming to help him. He threw his sunglasses at him and screamed like he was getting murdered. Chester began to cry in Parker's chest. "Babe I'm so sorry!" He cried. "It's okay Chester. You just had a nightmare that's all. Here babe, come sleep with me tonight." Parker offered, an offer to which Chester agreed too. Parker took Chester to his bed room and the two laid down. Chester quickly snuggled into Parker's chest. Quickly falling asleep.

Chester slept peacefully for the rest of the night, knowing there was his boyfriend protecting him from harm.