Two Protectors

(The chapter takes place after this video. Also special thanks to Sleepy_Introvert for this chapter idea. This one is short for a reason, that reason will be revealed next chapter.)

Chester was scared shitless as they drove back home. That man pulled him into the closet and nearly killed him. He was just happy that Parker was there. 

Parker wrapped his arm around Chester and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I will never let anyone hurt you baby." Parker says. "I love you Parker." Chester says. "I love you too baby." Parker says.

They enter the front door of their home to see another wolf with Emily. This one was lighter in color. 

She had a blue collar around her neck

She had a blue collar around her neck. Parker looked at the tag. "Her name is Leanne."

Leanne then drops a flower. One that looked exactly like the one Emily gave them. She dropped it at Parker's feet. "Oh. Thank you Leanne." Parker says. The two wolves began to sniff at their masters. But the happiness was quickly washed away.

Emily growled at them. Before they could realize what was happening, the male from before was behind them and grabbed Chester. He screams and was being dragged out. Before the guy could escape with Chester, Emily acts quickly and lunges at him. She jumps on his back and bites him in the neck, making him scream and drop Chester. Parker also lunges at the creature taking on a different form than his human one. Both him and Emily were attacking the monster.

Leanne grabs Chester and runs outside into the woods, getting him on her back. 

"PARKER!" Chester screams as they got farther and father away from the house.