24

Derek

Long story short he suck my dick and I ate his ass. Anyways he fell asleep because he had mad orgasms because I ate him out for a few hours because shit vallyk taste so good Fuck you men.

So he was just jerk off while I ate him out, his asshole is the best to put your dick in and eat should of Fuck him too but I didn't. he wasn't ready for this good dick again you hurd.

I walked to the other side of his bed to see two pregnancy tests. I got excited as Fuck mentally because I ain't wanna wake up my baby but what if he is and he has my babies.

I later fell asleep happy.

*The dream*

"We almost there baby" I said driving the car full speed, "DEREK IT'S KICKING!" vallyk cried "RELAX WE'RE ALMOST THERE BAE" I yelled.

We got there and they rush vallyk in, "bae I'm scared" he said as he held my hand while he laid on the stretcher, "don't worry you got this, remember everything you came pass and fought to be here and having our kid" I said smiling at him.

We got to the room and they laid him on the bed, "we're doing a c section" one of the doctors said to the others. They numbed him from the waste down and did the procedure.

All I saw was vallyk crying and holding the baby I walked over and it was a-

*Dream over*

"MORNING DEREK!" Vallyk said jumping on me, I rolled my eyes and pushed him off. Fuck I can't be aggressive he might be pregnant (italic words means talking in they're minds)

"OWWWW BITCH" vallyk said getting up and walking to the bathroom, the tests was still there so I don't even know if he's scared or he has to wait but hopefully he is I wanna be a father.

Vallyk

I went to the bathroom after Derek ass push me because I was mad and I'ma text Kobe.

Val
Kobe we need to talk😐

Stank booty
About what?🤔

Val
I could be pregnant😀👊🏽

Stank booty
Say what now?😀

*Calls*

Kobe:
WHAT YOU MEAN VALLYK WHY AFTER WE FUCK THO DO,
and how?.

Val:
I don't know vallyk the doctors say I produce eggs and I can get pregnant, she also said I'm most likely to be pregnant because I had symptoms in the hospital.

Kobe:
FUCK! Bro I ain't taking care of that shit Fuck that I'm living my teenage years so that's all on you.

Val:
K
*Hangs up*

I had sex with a bum nigga, I'm disappointed. I walk back to the room and saw derek scrolling on his phone, I moved his phone and sat on his lap.

He looked up at me and smile, "when can you go home?" He asked tired, "two more days" I replied.

"You can at least go outside right?" He asked "yeah I think" I replied. "So get dress, I wanna take you out" he said and that's what I did.

We walked to the front counter and saw a nurse and the doctor with me, "can we go out to eat?" Derek asked "only if he's gonna be ok and not stressed out especially in this time" the nurse said.

"I'm gonna be fine" I said, the nurse and the doctor looked at each other for a good 3 seconds and the doctor nodded. "Alright go on" she said putting her focus back on her computer.

We left and went to IHOP I saw the boys and they got up and hugged me.

"Ever scare us like that again I'll kill you myself" mattia said making everyone agreed, "dam ya not even laughing" I said blankly.

"Hell no, you know we fucking love you like baby brother don't even hurt us like that" alejandro said then hugging me. I hugged back and looked at kobe who signal me to the bathroom.

I let go on alejandro and went with him, as we walked I felt someone gripped my shoulder "umm what ya doing" derek said. "Bro relax we're not doing anything else" Kobe said, "alright" Derek said walking back to the boys.

We entered the bathroom and I sat on the counter, "what Kobe" I said annoyed, "listen I'm sorry ok I panicked and got annoyed, I love you and if it is my child I'm for sure helping you with it" he said which made me smile.

Because please- listen if he wasn't and it's is his child he'll be on child support the Fuck. He walked closer to me, "now-" he cutted off his sentence kissing me I didn't kiss make for a second and then did, I pulled away.

"Vallyk I- I have feelings for you" he said looking down, "ko- Kobe listen it's ok if your the father you'll always have a connection with me" I said facing his chin up then kissing him on the cheek.

We walked out the bathroom and sat down with the boys. "Took ya long enough" mohenny said rolling his eyes "yeah" larray jokily co signed. We laughed and then order our food.
_______________________________________
I ended it at 872 words bc I gotta do a time skip so it doesn't before boring 😀

"if the bitch get slick I'll cut the bitch"
Nicki Minaj.