HARRY WHY

It was the end of class bloody Tom though he was clever stupid riddle and stupid Slytherin's just have to ruin my bloody life dont they.I was walking down the hallway when all of a sudden I got pushed to a wall.I started to panic.Until I saw Tom standing there smirking at me he said
"Well Potter you did great in class today I'm surprised you know your 3rd smartest but not smart enough are you"This boy gives me a nerve that I have never had before like ever.

"Ok I get it now shutup and let me go" I Regretted that so much I mean I'm a potter A half blood he's a half blood no different whatsoever but he's more powerful then me and I have seen what he has done to my brother Giving him terrible nightmares.Tom looked at me to say I have gone mad BY TELLING A RIDDLE TO SHUTUP UGH.He laughed slightly and started to Put his hands around my neck I could barely breathe when he said "Meet me at the Slytherin common at 5pm and don't be late or else you will be punished" The thing is he whispered it in my ear which sent chills down my spine.Harry was around the corner and started storming up to him.

"WTF RIDDLE BACK AWAY FROM MY SISTER AND NO SHES NOT COMING TO THE SLYTHERIN COMMON ROOM" That's Harry being Harry I guess them Two started arguing when it got a little violent.Harry smacked Tom across the face which would have gave Tom a mark.All the slytherin's and Gryffindors crowed around them screaming "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" that wasn't helping me Fred and George dragged Harry of while Draco and Mattheo Dragged Tom of.I brung Harry to the common room and Started screaming at him saying this in his ear.
"WHY HARRY THAT WAS TO FAR YOU ARE A MORAN"He stayed quiet ashamed of himself
"Your lucky I didn't start a fire at you." Hermione was there to.It was time to go to bed anyway so we all went but I didn't expect what I was gonna get.